• Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shook but he wasnt dropped and hes better than that today.....I wouldnt depend on that depiction as some kind if blueprint of how to come at Errol Spence..he's well aware of all the naysayers over Brook looming good for awhile..why hadn't anyone duplicated it? Who is good at escaping his pressure...from te trained eye..Thurman and Crawford..they use the fukking ring the right way and still counter but during the exchanges like a Hagler, Spence can get you. Crawford got hit too easily against Benavidez and everyone acts like he didnt but if he gets hit with a straight backing up like that by that slow moving kid, what would happen if Spence popped him?

Just gotta see how the cookie crumbles...

The biggest thing that sways me toward Thurman is Spence needs his feet set to get his shyt off. He can be troubled by movement & angles. Thurman punches very well on the move & can run you into something big. While Spence can exchange with most, I don't know if he'll even try that with Thurman. Thurman's hurt a good portion of his opponents in exchanges because of his power & accuracy. But like you said we'll see

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He hasn't had to deal with someone that can turn his lights out with one shot or someone that can use angles bro

thurman can't turn anyone lights out with one punch, he is an accurate puncher and can drop his opponent with a well timed shot, but he isn't one punch power type of guy

also Spence will run through Thurman, thurman never fought anyone who cut the ring off and beat him up, Shawn Porter was on Keith ass I mean Broner dropped Shawn, SHawn wouldn't trade with broner but he traded with Porter

Spence is the wrong style for Thurman, Thurman and Bud will be a more competitive fight

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
thurman can't turn anyone lights out with one punch, he is an accurate puncher and can drop his opponent with a well timed shot, but he isn't one punch power type of guy

also Spence will run through Thurman, thurman never fought anyone who cut the ring off and beat him up, Shawn Porter was on Keith ass I mean Broner dropped Shawn, SHawn wouldn't trade with broner but he traded with Porter

Spence is the wrong style for Thurman, Thurman and Bud will be a more competitive fight
full