• Total voters

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thurman has more power than Spence?:dwillhuh:

Bundu: I Favor Thurman To Beat Spence - He's Faster, Hits Harder

"Thurman is almost complete – he can box very well, he’s a big puncher and he’s a little bit faster. Spence is not slow by any means but I could see most of his punches. Thurman could be slightly disadvantaged if Spence was able to get into close range – I think Thurman works best at medium to long range, where he can get more speed and power on his punches. He’s got the style and power however to take advantage of Spence’s openings.”

Although Spence knocked me out and I went twelve rounds with Thurman, I think Thurman is the bigger puncher. Spence is heavy-handed but Thurman has that snap. Clearly Spence can turn your lights out if he lands clean. But I felt shockwaves through my arms whenever I blocked Thurman’s punches. He’s definitely got more snap on his shots," Bundu said

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Boxers must be able to keep it 100 with each other because ain't no way in the world I'm going to lose to you on front of millions and then train at your gym like Chop Chop, Zab, Victor Ortiz and others do with Floyd

you are looking at it from a different viewpoint it's a job to them, they will go wherever they can get the best work in for their next fight.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bundu: I Favor Thurman To Beat Spence - He's Faster, Hits Harder

"Thurman is almost complete – he can box very well, he’s a big puncher and he’s a little bit faster. Spence is not slow by any means but I could see most of his punches. Thurman could be slightly disadvantaged if Spence was able to get into close range – I think Thurman works best at medium to long range, where he can get more speed and power on his punches. He’s got the style and power however to take advantage of Spence’s openings.”

Although Spence knocked me out and I went twelve rounds with Thurman, I think Thurman is the bigger puncher. Spence is heavy-handed but Thurman has that snap. Clearly Spence can turn your lights out if he lands clean. But I felt shockwaves through my arms whenever I blocked Thurman’s punches. He’s definitely got more snap on his shots," Bundu said
That's how I first thought it would go..but Spence is better now....it's not that simple anymore.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would love it go to for Manny for his legacy - for him to beat a young champion for the title... it would be poetic. I see it as a very close fight, and the early rounds are very important. I am edging Manny by decision but can easily see Thurman winning by boxing smart and countering Manny. I just think Manny will overwhelm him with speed and Thurman won't be able to sustain fitness in the middle rounds. If Pacquiao wins, he should retire or go for some Saudi money fight then retire. No need to fight Spence. Crawford would be interesting though..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He hasn't had to deal with someone that can turn his lights out with one shot or someone that can use angles bro
Where is this line of thought that Spence doesnt have a good chin? Has Thurman got hit in the body by a Spence type yet? There are alot of questions that need to be posed...

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Where is this line of thought that Spence doesnt have a good chin? Has Thurman got hit in the body by a Spence type yet? There are alot of questions that need to be posed...

He was shook by Kell Brook at least twice, hurt by Lartey, & hasn't faced a real puncher in his pro career yet. We don't know how he'll react from getting hit clean (which we know he will at some point when he faces Thurman)

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He was shook by Kell Brook at least twice, hurt by Lartey, & hasn't faced a real puncher in his pro career yet. We don't know how he'll react from getting hit clean (which we know he will at some point when he faces Thurman)
Shook but he wasnt dropped and hes better than that today.....I wouldnt depend on that depiction as some kind if blueprint of how to come at Errol Spence..he's well aware of all the naysayers over Brook looming good for awhile..why hadn't anyone duplicated it? Who is good at escaping his pressure...from te trained eye..Thurman and Crawford..they use the fukking ring the right way and still counter but during the exchanges like a Hagler, Spence can get you. Crawford got hit too easily against Benavidez and everyone acts like he didnt but if he gets hit with a straight backing up like that by that slow moving kid, what would happen if Spence popped him?

Just gotta see how the cookie crumbles...