• Thurman by KO

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ajagba won this but shyt was close, not really impressed tonight with Ajagba :francis:
Good jab both to the head and body, good workrate, conditioning and seems to have a solid chin but he was very stiff and it was easy to connect on him for Ali
His opponent was tough too though...

Hrgovic and Dubois are the best HW prospects currently

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Keith got chambers for his legs now? :ohhh:

On second thought he may need those legs fresh....once he feels that Maui Wowwe Pacman punch. :pachaha:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Don't see this as a 50/50 fight at all. I think Thurman can take this fight in any way he sees fit. Coming forward or jabbing and moving. Playing the aggressor/bully or by working off that jab/parry jab/hook right hand follow up to control the fight. I think Thurman is going to come out early and put that leather on his ass thats going to make Pac think twice about coming in willy nilly with that wild shyt....from then on out i think it's going to be a relatively dull decision win for Thurman unless he decides to press the action.

The only way i see Pac making this competitive is if he comes out early and lands some good shots on Keith and/or comes in all special shake'd up and disrupts Keith's usually early rds frontrunner rhythm with high volume and flurries...if Pac can win 2 or 3 out of the 1st 4 rds clearly he should be able to make alot of the mid-to-late rds competitive enough where the judges can give him the W...being that's where Keith almost always fades.

Having said that, Keef via clear but relatively competitive decision.

STOPPAGE if Keith decides to play full court press :sas2:
The problem is Keith is always a different fighter in the 2nd half of fights. He starts off great but as the fight goes on he gets sloppy and reckless. Starts lunging all over the place and throwing wide ass punches. If he does this tonight he could get caught in the later rounds. He needs to touch up manny EARLY to earn that respect. Keith gets hurt in damn near every fight because he always slows down as the fight goes on. If this happens again tonight it could be a wrap. Keith really gonna have to be on his A game. This isn't slow slow ass shawn porter anymore.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I literally go back and forth on this :patrice: I'd like to go with Manny because he is cut from a different cloth than this era of fighters but father time man :francis:. Thurman doesn't seem to me like his heart is still in boxing and he didn't look good last fight but he was shaking off a lot of rust :patrice:

where is the draw option on that poll :ehh: