• Thurman by KO

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Smokin that medical grade Indica and hittin the cinema dolo :blessed: Any the rest of you the only one of your friends that fukks with boxing? I think it takes a better attention span than most 90's babies possess :francis:

Shoulda got my ticket earlier, they got me second row from the screen, sounds like a packed house tonite

Watching some classic Pac on youtube to warm up, that first round of the first Marquez fight :whew:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

One Time
4HVal4z.png

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:jbhmm: in terms of what? Power?
He can match him for power but spence is durable as hell and got that stamina. Thurman is more athletic, quicker. Different styles. Though he is more durable than I give him credit for like in the diego and porter fights.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
He can match him for power but spence is durable as hell and got that stamina. Thurman is more athletic, quicker. Different styles. Though he is more durable than I give him credit for like in the diego and porter fights.
Gotcha.

Punch for punch, Thurman has more power than Spence. But Spence puts his punches together way better due to his style which is a headache to deal with.

Thurman is more a boxer puncher, those type of guys usually don't get as many KO's as pressure fighters, especially intelligent ones like Spence who aren't too wild/aggressive.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Gotcha.

Punch for punch, Thurman has more power than Spence. But Spence puts his punches together way better due to his style which is a headache to deal with.

Thurman is more a boxer puncher, those type of guys usually don't get as many KO's as pressure fighters, especially intelligent ones like Spence who aren't too wild/aggressive.
Oh yeah I just don't think he gonna put on the pressure here esp against pacman. He still got other sneaky tools to keep pac out like his hook but he will fight smart. That old man still got pop

Daps
"The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet." - Damon Runyon

Thurman TKO11

Not so much that he's better than Pacquiao, but because he's (Pac) lost a little something. Or unless in the immortal words of the late Emanuel Steward, Thurman "gets caught with some crazy shyt!"

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Thurman has more power than Spence?:dwillhuh:
Punch for Punch, yes. Even Bundu said this, and he fought both.

Spence has power, but he has more heavy hands than that electric one punch power. But he really puts his punches together and just wears/breaks you down throughout the fight. Almost like chopping down a tree. So his style will get him more stoppages