Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Legit 50/50 fight... But, I got Thurman.

Pacquiao is fighting for a nation. One Time is fighting for Florida. Home of many a Donkey of the Day and/or a thread on the prestigious Coli. (We break stories nicca... S/O to Perk) :mjlit:

He know he gotta definitely represent versus a One-of-One (only 8 division champ, ever...) legend, to allow him to comfortably rep a state that stay in the red.
All that talk was from a place of supreme confidence. :hhh:

Just finished watching the face-to-face interview (Keith was talking slick), the weigh in, and the most recent fights of both of these warriors.
:whoo:
Keith, who I've known (about) since the amateurs, is cerebral and decisive. Manny likes to be an Outie...his lead food is typically outside the lead foot of his opponent's, helping his style work. When you're able to get openings (angles) from your footwork, it opens things up. :sas1:

The problem, is Keith is a cerebral dude. And he's naturally an Innie. His lead food is usually inside or parallel to his opponents, so the footwork battle in this fight will be crucial. :sas2:

Either way, I'm glad we gotta a big boy fight in the middle of the summer. :obama:

Fight parties (rent parties) will be lit this weekend.
:feedme:

#HOLGang

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like Thurman but he is good for letting anybody land 1 or 2 big punches on him. I don't think Pacquiao has that stopping power anymore, though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Per the Nevada State Athletic Commission, official contract purses for Saturday's Pacquiao-Thurman card: Manny Pacquiao $10 million (but guaranteed many millions more), Keith Thurman $2.5 million but guaranteed many millions more), Omar Figueroa Jr. $300k, Yordenis Ugas $300k, Sergey Lipinets $250k, Jayar Inson $10k (but garanteed thousands more), Luis Nery $150k, Juan Carlos Payano $25k, Caleb Plant $750k, Mike Lee $250k, Efe Ajagba $15k. Ali Eren Demirezen $10k

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Manny basically saying Canelo isnt worth a 350 million contract...lol. "Hes gonna have to fight the best now..if he doesnt fight the best, he's not worth the money"

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
pacquaio is not beating this guy lol

You're right, he will beat himself. Think about it.

giphy.gif