• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is one of those fights I just wanna sit back and enjoy, too torn about who I want to win and the future implications. Always love seeing Pac do his thing :obama:
yeah i thought i was going to do a parlay for ol times sake but ima chill out on the gambling..because gambling is an addiction :francis:

my thing is figuring out if im going to order or hit the theater..this will be a game time decision tomorrow im sure of it

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
My oldest Grandson is Quarter Filipino, definitely gonna have him order it
full

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
yeah i thought i was going to do a parlay for ol times sake but ima chill out on the gambling..because gambling is an addiction :francis:

my thing is figuring out if im going to order or hit the theater..this will be a game time decision tomorrow im sure of it

You know you're gonna order this at home bro. The theater will have way too many casuals to really appreciate the scrap lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sergey Lipinets vs. Jayar Inson Set After John Molina Withdrawal

By Jake Donovan

The show will go on for Sergey Lipinets.

Mere hours after learning that originally scheduled opponent John Molina Jr. withdrew from their scheduled fight (as first reported by BoxingScene.com), the former 140-pound titlist will now face Philippines’ Jayar Inson, according to Lipinets’ manager Alex Vaysfeld.

Their bout will appear on the undercard of the welterweight title consolidation clash between unbeaten Keith Thurman (29-0, 22KOs) and former eight-division titlist Manny Pacquiao (61-7-2, 39KOs)—whose MP Promotions guides the career of Inson—which tops Fox Sports Pay-Per-View show Saturday evening at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev.

sergey-lipinets%20(3)_3.jpg

It remains uncertain as this goes to publish whether Lipinets will remain on the PPV telecast, although his team remains grateful that weeks of training did not go to waste.

“We’re here to fight,” Vaysfeld told BoxingScene.com. “Whether there’s a (TV) camera rolling or in an empty arena, Sergey just wanted to fight. Not appearing on the card was never an option, we thank Jayar Inson and his team for stepping up.”

(UPDATE [3:04PM ET]: Lipinets-Inson will serve as part of the four-bout PPV telecast)

Inson (18-2, 12KOs) was already in town and scheduled to appear on theundercard versus Mexico's Mahonri Montes when news broke of Molina Jr. (30-8, 24KOs) reportedly suffering a back injury. The 28-year old Filipino southpaw was on the short list of opponents under consideration for the bout.

Abel Ramos’ name also came up and seemed like the popular choice to take the fight. Ramos is also managed by Vaysfeld, and already scheduled to face Jimmy Williams on the undercard.

That bout remains intact as Inson steps way up in class for Saturday’s showdown versus Lipinets (15-1, 11KOs). He comes on the heels of a points loss in to Jonathan Steele this past January, also at MGM Grand and on a Pacquiao undercard.

Lipinets last fought in late March, rallying to drop and stop former two-division titlist Lamont Peterson in the 10th round of their Fight of the Year contender. The win was his second straight after conceding his 140-pound title to then-unbeaten Mikey Garcia last March.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nery not making weight...of course...well at least its only a half pound

mike lee is going to have a mean weight advantage..i can see
omar was pure skinny fat at the scales lol
ugas will be big as fukk fight night

lipinets has a night off with his replacement opponent..lucky him :heh:

keith and manny look ready as hell

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Manny body looking older as expected but still looks solid.

Thurman body looks great.

My prediction is Thurman is going to play super safe and just keep manny at the end of the jab and check left hooks, looking to out box.

Hard to say who’s gonna win, if kieth does what I posted above he wins a boring fight. If he engages like he did early on in the Garcia fight he could lose the fight.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Errol told Thurman it's his time to shine today at that weigh in..we'll see...I'll be surprised to no end to see Thurman not fight like his life depends on it.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Manny body looking older as expected but still looks solid.

Thurman body looks great.

My prediction is Thurman is going to play super safe and just keep manny at the end of the jab and check left hooks, looking to out box.

Hard to say who’s gonna win, if kieth does what I posted above he wins a boring fight. If he engages like he did early on in the Garcia fight he could lose the fight.
You say that like Keith wasn't getting the better of Danny during those exchanges in the early rounds. Manny doesn't have Swift's chin, he can't afford to take alot of those shots Garcia took