Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It is what it is, Thurman lost

But I find it funny, same people saying Fury beat Wilder says Manny clearly won, when Manny was the Wilder in this fight he landed the more impactful punches, and Thurman out landed Manny significantly more than Fury out landed wilder

it goes to show you cats have no objectivity, I feel Manny won the fight for the reasons Wilder beat Fury, I stay consistent with how I judge fights no matter who the fighters are

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I knew this before the fight.

Thurman was gambling @ 4 in the morning two days in a row before fight night. He deserved to lose.

dont know how much stock I put into that factoring in to what happened. Keith was in great shape, no doubt about it. I just think that early rounds, its hard for people to adjust to Manny's speed and awkwardness. if 3 knockdown rule wouldve been in effect, Manny wouldve beaten JMM the first time and there would be no justification for a rematch. luckily for us, the rule wasnt in effect and we got those JMM fights. Keith adjusted to the speed as did JMM.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Thirman’s plan A was horrible too. He really thought he gonna walk Manny down. He followed him around and got battered instead of relying to his reach and defensive footwork. Seems like he wasn’t joking when he said he will try what Horn did but again... he’s a different type of fighter, not suited to walk hom down and rough him up in close.
Well he tried what Horn did and lost just like Horn did...

Only difference here was Sometimes didn't have hometown judges to bail him out...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Inactivity wasn't the issue here....he didn't use his primary advantage here which was apparent after the 1st few rds...his size & strength. Every time he stood his ground and walked Pac down, he landed good shots and Pac's offense was largely negated. A competent cornerman would've been able to see this and offer him proper instructions. Pac's legs clearly weren't the same as in years past and he looked tired as hell by about the 7th rd. Thurman should've kept bullying him to the ropes and unloading...he could've played Iran Barkley to Pac's Tommy Hearns (2nd fight) and just pinned him to ropes/corner the whole fight and unload...wouldn't have been nothing Pac could do about it...he has no ability to fight off the ropes...and his offense isn't as effective going backwards when his feet aren't set.
Thurman also was throwing looping shots and arm punches. He didn't commit, and after he got rocked the first time didn't want that drama.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Biggest mistake? It worked. He popped over and over again. That's why he outlanded him...nygga in here acting like Manny got a dominant victory. shyt was barely draw status and MAYBE one point if you want to be nice.
:heh:

What rounds did you give to keith?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Has anyone brought up the announcers?

They were terrible, no energy, sounds like they were whispering, felt like I was watching the fight on mute
They all suck Lennox Lewis suck too boring as fukk and telling obvious shyt

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Fight was 5 years 2 late after the first one no one wants to see that shyt
then u find out...floyd did some illegal shyt prior to the fight that got released afterwards..

all while manny was denied the proper treatment for his shoulder when it was known prior...

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Come on fam you know Pactards don't talk about compubox when the numbers don't support Pac...

Mans entire HBO career was Jim and Max constantly bu bu bu but compubox
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

All Pactards went dead silent when those punches landed numbers were put on screen last night...:russ:

Hold that L , breh
22_holdthatlmikeross.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'll watch it later on my tv, but if he lost the first four or five with a KD, and lost 2 of the last 6....and the rounds he won were to me swing rounds...close on the cards but not actually close.
That’s how I had it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Has anyone brought up the announcers?

They were terrible, no energy, sounds like they were whispering, felt like I was watching the fight on mute
Fox entire operation was ghetto as hell.

Mancini sounded punch drunk
Tha audio man needed to be fired.
They had porter as an announcer then took him away from his job to get ethered by Spence...
Deontay Wilder sounded like a casual talking about boxing.

Jesus. Step your shyt up