• Thurman by KO

Votes: 37 24.5%
  • Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
After the body shot Pac got caught with one or two hard counter uppercuts to the body that slowed his onslaught down a bit
But first he hesitated to jump on Thurman, Thurman got hurt but he expressed in a weird way, looked like he injured himself for a few seconds, guess that's why but imo a prime (or closer to prime), hungry Pac would have jumped on him there, he must knew he got him with that left hook

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I wish I knew this before the fight.

Thurman was gambling @ 4 in the morning two days in a row before fight night. He deserved to lose.
I saw that. Would it have made a difference if he didn't? We will never know. Sometimes in life you change a variable or two and you still get the same result. I didn't see a tired or shot or unfocused Thurman in there. I saw a guy who was outmatched by a more skillful fighter. I think Thurman had a really good fight, and contrary to what people are saying I think he hurt Pac several times. He was landing real flush. I think Pac won by two rounds, honestly. Rematch it and maybe Thurman does better but I just think skills wise most of these guys can't touch Manny.

Daps
I saw that. Would it have made a difference if he didn't? We will never know. Sometimes in life you change a variable or two and you still get the same result. I didn't see a tired or shot or unfocused Thurman in there. I saw a guy who was outmatched by a more skillful fighter. I think Thurman had a really good fight, and contrary to what people are saying I think he hurt Pac several times. He was landing real flush. I think Pac won by two rounds, honestly. Rematch it and maybe Thurman does better but I just think skills wise most of these guys can't touch Manny.

fukk that. Don't excuse that bullshyt. When I sold my ISP back in '99 to a Baby Bell, I didn't stay up the night before in the anticipation of thinking I won the lotto. Thurman thought shyt was sweet and paid for it.

He needs to change his moniker from "One Time" to "King Hippo".

891652_1.jpg

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thurman didn't sweep those rounds...cmon man

he was down 5-0(-1) or 4-1(-1) after 5, and only had one good stretch of rounds in there

Bro watch the fight again. Keith lost the 11th but from the 6th round he was winning the most of the rounds & landing more of the effective blows

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bro watch the fight again. Keith lost the 11th but from the 6th round he was winning the most of the rounds & landing more of the effective blows
I'll watch it later on my tv, but if he lost the first four or five with a KD, and lost 2 of the last 6....and the rounds he won were to me swing rounds...close on the cards but not actually close.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Manny been covering them steroid calves since Mayweather

Boxing only test urine
Urine?
Before and after the fight
There's shyt that won't even show up in piss
Manny a career I don't like random drug testing ass nikka

His calves look stronger then they've EVER looked at 40. And he gottum covered.

Please man

He's on the serum

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thirman’s plan A was horrible too. He really thought he gonna walk Manny down. He followed him around and got battered instead of relying to his reach and defensive footwork. Seems like he wasn’t joking when he said he will try what Horn did but again... he’s a different type of fighter, not suited to walk hom down and rough him up in close.

Horn is big, he really a middleweight, that's why he could do that to Manny