• Thurman by Decision

Votes: 35 23.2%

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a great fight...... Pac looks great but you could see the loss of stamina that comes with age. Those later rounds when he Hurt Thurman he didn't have the energy to then go and finish him. Pac would have destroyed Thurman in his prime,

Also I read an article about Manny after he got knocked out by Marquez. Getting knocked out like that changes who you are in the ring

Not only did he become much more cautious in the ring because he never wanted to feel like that again but he also lost his killer instinct to knock somebody out because he didn’t want to make his opponent feel the way he did either.

Crazy psychology involved

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
While I agree that Pacman won the fight

Thurman did land more punches

And wasn't that the reason why Floyd won his fight against Pacman?
Come on fam you know Pactards don't talk about compubox when the numbers don't support Pac...

Mans entire HBO career was Jim and Max constantly bu bu bu but compubox
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

All Pactards went dead silent when those punches landed numbers were put on screen last night...:russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Come on fam you know Pactards don't talk about compubox when the numbers don't support Pac...

Mans entire HBO career was Jim and Max constantly bu bu bu but compubox
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

All Pactards went dead silent when those punches landed numbers were put on screen last night...:russ:

Because anybody who not a fukking casual and been following boxing for 10+ yrs should know by now that compubox dont determine who wins a round

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Close fight? What? Close if you give every swing round to Thurman, which are the only ones he won IMO. Manny beat his ass. Keith landed some good clean punches, but he didn't have weight behind them and they were thrown with poor technique. Keith looked completely out of his element.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Close fight that could've went either way. Thurman won the 2nd half of that fight though. He swept most of those rounds. The commentary was horrible as usual
Thurman didn't sweep those rounds...cmon man

he was down 5-0(-1) or 4-1(-1) after 5, and only had one good stretch of rounds in there

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Close fight? What? Close if you give every swing round to Thurman, which are the only ones he won IMO. Manny beat his ass. Keith landed some good clean punches, but he didn't have weight behind them and they were thrown with poor technique. Keith looked completely out of his element.
I had it 7-5 + the KD for Manny...

I consider that a close fight...:yeshrug:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Thurman is a solid B+ fighter...decent to good at everything but a master of mine. Idk where y’all was getting this Thurman master boxer counterpuncher idea from...Thurman only had success when Oac gassed out.

This fight played out like a Canelo fight. Canelo dominate and whoop ass but the fight only be close because he slows down and takes rounds off. But you could tell who the superior fighter is

Edit: Thurman has bad body language when get hit too. Idk if Pac was just hurting him or what. Pac barely seemed phased by Keith’s punches but when Pax landed Keith would react and move back.