manga: what you reading brehs....

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Any brehs out there read Cradle of Monsters? The last issue was released yesterday and the ending was underwhelming. It left me with the feeling unfulfilled given how good it was at the beginning of the series. I'm going to go back and read it in it's entirety and maybe I'll feel a bit better.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
That Dogs Bullets & Carnage joint has the most empty panels I have ever seen. fukking lazy
at least that shyt has proper panels tho. fukkin nobelese and the other jawn wil have on long ass image. no bg's then heads talking 'but it in color tho'

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just got on it but.....:wow:

gantz-32221.jpg

Trillest moment so far :wow:

I love you to death :demonic:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone reading HSDK? If so,

is Hayate still fighting that weapons master on that island? Just the two of them?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone reading HSDK? If so,

is Hayate still fighting that weapons master on that island? Just the two of them?
Yeah, He's still fighting the weapon master :beli: the author probbably thought it was clever way to rid of the old master. We'll never see how good he is in a battle.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, He's still fighting the weapon master :beli: the author probbably thought it was clever way to rid of the old master. We'll never see how good he is in a battle.
The premise started out very interesting as well. Once it hit a week, I was like, "how long can this go for"? I'm not sure how much time has passed since then, I think a week, but I hope it comes up soon. It's been interesting these last few chapters.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This being has to be the troll master :wow:

"Human beings are just things, here I'll bypass the theory of the afterlife and just bring them right back for you :troll:"

*Bring's backs his old b*****'s and old man sama*

Kei and Kaito: :damn:

Laura Croft: :usure:

Reina: :to:

"Now kiss them them bye bye :troll:"