manga: what you reading brehs....

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
brehs yall sleeping on The Gamer, shyt just gets more entertaining with each chapter :pachaha: author has a nice sense of humor

this nikka just realized he could open a gameplay/sound/video options screen :mjlol: and most of his problems were happening cuz the auto-enter dungeon setting was set to ON :lolbron:

I'ma peep this bruh :salute:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i have no idea whats going on in god of highschool anymore. this manga did a 360
shyt makes ZERO sense now :mindblown: i mean it prolly makes sense if you read the originally story that it's cited from, but still the author is doin a crap job of reminding nikkas wtf is going on

and that "blank face only to realize their leg got cut off" shyt got old fast as hell :snoop:

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt makes ZERO sense now :mindblown: i mean it prolly makes sense if you read the originally story that it's cited from, but still the author is doin a crap job of reminding nikkas wtf is going on

and that "blank face only to realize their leg got cut off" shyt got old fast as hell :snoop:
yea i might have to throw this shyt in the bushes.

the manga started of promising to

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'ma peep this bruh :salute:
that shyt will have you rollin :lolbron: this nikka be grindin the dumbest skills, nikka developed a dish washing ability cuz his moms had him in the kitchen for too long :mjlol: leveling up his INT so he can shyt on his classmates without studying
Just started One Punch man... i'm in tears brehs :laff:

easily one of the funniest mangas i've read, the polished versions take a long time to come out but the drawing is fukking :whew:, while the ONE versions are mad far ahead story-wise, the drawings are crappy but imo it adds to the humor, great series

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt will have you rollin :lolbron: this nikka be grindin the dumbest skills, nikka developed a dish washing ability cuz his moms had him in the kitchen for too long :dead:

easily one of the funniest mangas i've read, the polished versions take a long time to come out but the drawing is fukking :whew:, while the ONE versions are mad far ahead story-wise, the drawings are crappy but imo it adds to the humor, great series
One punch man's drawing is amazing.. Saitama's face got me dyin :laff: he don't give a fukk :dead:
What+Did+Naruto+give+up+on+being+the+_1ee1ba7c25f78afbdc4aa105836cc0f4.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
One punch man's drawing is amazing.. Saitama's face got me dyin :laff: he don't give a fukk :dead:
What+Did+Naruto+give+up+on+being+the+_1ee1ba7c25f78afbdc4aa105836cc0f4.png
yea his still draws his face in the "ONE version-style" and that's why it's hilarious seeing his blank face around a bunch of well-drawn/detailed shyt :mjlol:

this is how it looks in the ONE version(which is like 60 chapters ahead of the redrawn version)

edit: i keep finding funnier panels :mjlol:

eimg015.jpg

something about this style makes everything funnier :lolbron:

Last edited:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
that shyt will have you rollin :lolbron: this nikka be grindin the dumbest skills, nikka developed a dish washing ability cuz his moms had him in the kitchen for too long :mjlol: leveling up his INT so he can shyt on his classmates without studying

8 chapters in bruh... :mjlol: :dead:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm reading:

Terraformars
Feng Shen Ji
Fuuka
All Rounder Meguru
Kuroko no Basket
Nisekoi
Kamisama no Iutoori II
Assasination Classroom
One Piece
Bleach
Toriko
Until Death Do Us Part
Witch Craft Works
Nanatsu No Taizai
UQ Holder!
Area D- Inou Ryouiki
The Breaker: New Waves
Claymore
Fairy Tail
Sekirei
Naruto
Akame ga Kiru!
Silver Spoon
Team Medical Dragon
Maken-ki
Cerberus
Code Breaker
World Embryo
Girls of the Wild's
Buyuden
Birdmen
Hajime no Ippo
Aku no Hanna
Freezing

Im reading way more than this but these are just some of the main ones I keep up with on a regular basis as soon as a new chapter drops.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm reading:

Terraformars
Feng Shen Ji
Fuuka
All Rounder Meguru
Kuroko no Basket
Nisekoi
Kamisama no Iutoori II
Assasination Classroom
One Piece
Bleach
Toriko
Until Death Do Us Part
Witch Craft Works
Nanatsu No Taizai
UQ Holder!
Area D- Inou Ryouiki
The Breaker: New Waves
Claymore
Fairy Tail
Sekirei
Naruto
Akame ga Kiru!
Silver Spoon
Team Medical Dragon
Maken-ki
Cerberus
Code Breaker
World Embryo
Girls of the Wild's
Buyuden
Birdmen
Hajime no Ippo
Aku no Hanna
Freezing

Im reading way more than this but these are just some of the main ones I keep up with on a regular basis as soon as a new chapter drops.
how is all rounder meguru, i'm bout these fighting mangas i been meaning to check that