manga: what you reading brehs....

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
was a big ass thread on it back on :hamster: they said some shyt about continuing the series after the end of the manga, but i've heard no word.

ahh I remember it being a good manga but I had read the author rushed the ending because he thought it would get cancelled

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
ahh I remember it being a good manga but I had read the author rushed the ending because he thought it would get cancelled
yeah pretty much. i guess it got cancelled but they allowed the dude to put out the rushed ending... psyren was better than a few other mangas that continue and suck currently

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
onepunch-man-4798283.jpg

:blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
brehs yall sleeping on The Gamer, shyt just gets more entertaining with each chapter :pachaha: author has a nice sense of humor

New Breaker and Gamer drops...I love 'em both! Starting to hope that the Gamer moves on from the grinding thing even though it's dope to see him develop all of these abilities.

this nikka just realized he could open a gameplay/sound/video options screen :mjlol: and most of his problems were happening cuz the auto-enter dungeon setting was set to ON :lolbron:

Last edited: