Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I'm only one chapter in and I already got that. :laugh:
I spoiled one death for myself already.
sidebar:
I had a big feeling that his homies had gotten got. When they opened up that door and his homegirl was hanging there with her leg cut off. :wow:
That gore! :damn:

Ohhh you only one chapter in? You need to catch up :whew:

It only the beginning... :whew:

When you see this girl
Seryuu.png
in the up coming chapters it going to get interesting.. :whew:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I picked up Noblesse a few weeks ago. It start off so slow. Thankfully the chapters go by pretty quickly. Its a pretty good manga. It is now in my rotation for good.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I'm reading Parasyte, had read it about 10 years ago I think it iwas in some jump comic type shyt... and then I read a few volumes that were published by viz... now I'm on chapter 29. shyt is dope.

I'm also reading another horror joint called Tomie

I only really fukks with seinen

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The scanlation of Oyasumi Punpun's final volume dropped today, which means that the single greatest manga of all time has finally come to an end. Where does a young adult introvert go from here, brehs? :wow:

opKPWye.png

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo fam, mangapanda is crapping out and redirecting me...same with mangahere. Where y'all gettin' piff from? I use stream for the popular joints but that's not half of what I like to read.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
word, i never read the last pages, they said the nikka on a break?

i didn't see anything about a break on the last page. i hope there's not a break. it already takes like 10 chapters to finish 2 rounds plus the amount of time for the artist or translator to actually get it out. thinking about importing the manga and going to a japanese senior citizen home and have them b*stards read that shyt to me outloud.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i didn't see anything about a break on the last page. i hope there's not a break. it already takes like 10 chapters to finish 2 rounds plus the amount of time for the artist or translator to actually get it out. thinking about importing the manga and going to a japanese senior citizen home and have them b*stards read that shyt to me outloud.

the raw for the next few chapters exist, so hopefully we dont have to wait super long.
yall sleep, check Jing out.
the art for the manga i cant fukk wit, apparently there is an anime. might check it.