Reppin
Los Scandalous
tough-4631947.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the technical and family aspects of the fights are pretty awesome. its like a more realistic baki.

I can't find the Baki series from start to finish anywhere, I've heard comparisons a lot and Ogre is a legendary badass for anyone who read it. Tough is great regardless though, it's like 80% fights with the other 20% building a strong enough story to make every character interesting. Every important character has depth, there's nobody that is just evil...they have motives and reasons for their behavior.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I can't find the Baki series from start to finish anywhere, I've heard comparisons a lot and Ogre is a legendary badass for anyone who read it. Tough is great regardless though, it's like 80% fights with the other 20% building a strong enough story to make every character interesting. Every important character has depth, there's nobody that is just evil...they have motives and reasons for their behavior.
the baki jawns are scattered on the net. the 2nd manga, i dunno why its hard to find and son of ogre was stopped and picked up by like 10 dif people. they are all dope to me, but the 2nd one is the best.

tough is ill, because of what u said, it is majority fights, no filler and its all well fleshed out.

Daps
So I've been reading Beserk from the beginning, and I've just started the conviction arc. Everything so far has been:blessed: After the anime cliffhanger ending, the blackswordsman arc was :ohlawd: The fight against the snake guy was dope, but the count scene was just epic. Just the count's back story added another sinister layer to a already dark story(so many moments throughout this story that do that). Loved the encounter with the god hand for the second time, and right when you think guts body is completely spent and he has a fukking gash in his neck, he still digs deep to satisfy his lust for revenge, only to get owned by Femto:damn: The golden age had some many little character details that made the story so much better and emotionally engaging. And there was so much that was left out in between springing Griffith free, and the eclipse. Guts went through hell even before the eclipse, fighting that fukking horse demon, shyt was :gladbron: I'll finish the conviction arc soon, but still on the fence about reading the whole run. Consensus seems to be that there is a quality drop off. But then again guts story is so compelling i don't know if I have the willpower:to: I've heard that Miura is kind of tired of writing Beserk, is there even a planned ending?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
So I've been reading Beserk from the beginning, and I've just started the conviction arc. Everything so far has been:blessed: After the anime cliffhanger ending, the blackswordsman arc was :ohlawd: The fight against the snake guy was dope, but the count scene was just epic. Just the count's back story added another sinister layer to a already dark story(so many moments throughout this story that do that). Loved the encounter with the god hand for the second time, and right when you think guts body is completely spent and he has a fukking gash in his neck, he still digs deep to satisfy his lust for revenge, only to get owned by Femto:damn: The golden age had some many little character details that made the story so much better and emotionally engaging. And there was so much that was left out in between springing Griffith free, and the eclipse. Guts went through hell even before the eclipse, fighting that fukking horse demon, shyt was :gladbron: I'll finish the conviction arc soon, but still on the fence about reading the whole run. Consensus seems to be that there is a quality drop off. But then again guts story is so compelling i don't know if I have the willpower:to: I've heard that Miura is kind of tired of writing Beserk, is there even a planned ending?

Yea the story of that count dude was just some dark shyt man. I'm at the part where he leaves Hell and is with the skull knight dude. I got all of Berserk, Vagabond and Attack on Titan. My backlog is looking nice :whew:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Quality doesn't drop off. It's just that when you go from reading volumes of a 25 year old manga to reading chapter by chapter weekly with long breaks it gets kind of frustrating. You'd still have alot to read to get where it is right now which is just after one of the best arcs in the story.