manga: what you reading brehs....

DMR

Killa
Daps
believe it when i see it. wish berserk would get off hiatus. it's been 25 years :damn: and berserk and it's nowhere near its final arc

and the current fantasy island arc looks like its going nowhere :beli: we probably never will witness Guts vs God Hand :to:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
karate-shoukoushi-kohinata-minoru-4593451.jpg

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started reading Vagabond and Magi and I'm contemplating reading Shingeki no Kyojin, but I'm in the midst of watching Attack on Titan. Has the anime stopped and I have to read the rest of the way or are they coming back for another season?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I just started reading Vagabond and Magi and I'm contemplating reading Shingeki no Kyojin, but I'm in the midst of watching Attack on Titan. Has the anime stopped and I have to read the rest of the way or are they coming back for another season?
anime will resume in a year or so. i'd read the manga anyway and not watch the anime props on starting vagabond

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Do you like filler in your anime?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I'm gonna be that guy... I wanna read these, but I haaaaattteeee having to sit in front of my computer screen to do it. :noah:
Is there an iPad or Android app I can use to read these?