manga: what you reading brehs....

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Fist of the North Star is the greatest manga ever. All those sagas before the world ended. :wow:
:slapfight: wahhhhh tah tah tah tah tah tah tah tah tah tah tah wah yahhhhhhhhhhhhh
hqdefault.jpg

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
I recently watched the beserk anime and absolutely loved it, with the considerable cliffhanger I want to read the manga, but i see there are long droughts between new issues, and there really isn't a conclusion to the story in sight. Is it still worth it?
Miura created a six chapter miniseries of a different manga set 100 million years in tha future. rumor is that after that series is concluded, more chapters of Berserk will be released !!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...resume-after-miura-runs-6-chapter-mini-series

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:slapfight: wahhhhh tah tah tah tah tah tah tah tah tah tah tah wah yahhhhhhhhhhhhh
hqdefault.jpg

I like those mangas because theyre so action packed. THey dont drag on trying to be something their not. I hate mangas that try to be real books with pages of dull boring drama. Fist, identifies the enemy and deals with them, immediately. So many villains. Ryu is so pure. But hes not playing with these demons. :ufdup:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
I like those mangas because theyre so action packed. THey dont drag on trying to be something their not. I hate mangas that try to be real books with pages of dull boring drama. Fist, identifies the enemy and deals with them, immediately. So many villains. Ryu is so pure. But hes not playing with these demons. :ufdup:
and except for tha outlandish stuff, tha techniques were based on old style Okinawan Karate,acupressure and JKD

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
bout to re-read hunter X hunter. Started reading it awhile ago, but can't remember where i left off:snoop:, so i'm starting over:to:

Edit: Just went through half of this thread. :salute:yall dropped some major piff:ohlawd: and dap +rep to the breh who dropped that spectrum nexus with pluto lank:whoo::blessed::banderas:

Last edited: