Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
15.png
Dont ask me how :snoop:

:heh: man, I HATE myself for not being able to stop myself from clicking the shyt when I see it on the "new release" list.

Daps
I recently watched the beserk anime and absolutely loved it, with the considerable cliffhanger I want to read the manga, but i see there are long droughts between new issues, and there really isn't a conclusion to the story in sight. Is it still worth it?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I recently watched the beserk anime and absolutely loved it, with the considerable cliffhanger I want to read the manga, but i see there are long droughts between new issues, and there really isn't a conclusion to the story in sight. Is it still worth it?

Honestly, I'm still like ten volumes behind on where it's now currently and I say no. The anime is based of the Golden Age arc which is by far, and I mean BY FAR, the best arc in the manga, and of the stuff that comes after it I'd say 95% is pure filler. Guts meets these new characters that join him, they fight some demon, rinse, repeat. I've read that at its current point, Guts still hasn't even gotten close to fighting even one of the God Hand (the five head demons), which is fukking absurd.

The only thing that it has going for it in my opinion is that the art is absolutely insane. Alongside the works of Asano Inio it stands as the best art in all of manga, and it's the sole reason I struggle on with it.

yg0p.jpg

r581.jpg

:lupe: