manga: what you reading brehs....

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
2 ippo chapters dropped, ippo... is no longer that nikka?

I didn't even know the new chapters had dropped. It's so easy to lost them in the shuffle, right?

I don't think Ippo got weaker, I just think he's been in nothing but highly cerebral matches the last 4 or 5 times he's fought.

Rocky prolly just bulldozed over him while he was doing all that "what do I do next" stuff. lol

I'm gonna forever love the fight scenes in this series. When blows connect, you wanna cringe.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Might be my favorite all time manga...just amazing story from start to finish. Glad more cats are finding it.

For my fans of the Big Three (OP, Naruto, Bleach), if you're not reading Magi... You're missing out on a manga that will fill the void when Bleach/Naruto ends. It's already way better than Toriko (which actually got pretty solid at this point) and Fairy Tale (which started off with a spark). Idk what I can even say about Magi except that everyone in this thread should at least give it a shot.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Might be my favorite all time manga...just amazing story from start to finish. Glad more cats are finding it.

For my fans of the Big Three (OP, Naruto, Bleach), if you're not reading Magi... You're missing out on a manga that will fill the void when Bleach/Naruto ends. It's already way better than Toriko (which actually got pretty solid at this point) and Fairy Tale (which started off with a spark). Idk what I can even say about Magi except that everyone in this thread should at least give it a shot.

yo haven't read pluto but read monster and 20th century boys...urasawa is literally the nas of the manga game...the kubrick of hte manga game..the greatest hands down..:obama::obama: