Man Y'all...It's Not Lookin Good For This Pac Flick

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No hip hop movie has ever had decent directing or writing talent. That's the main problem

And that shyt bothers me. Because for a second it has me wondering, damn so Black people just suck at making movies?

And I know that's not true. It's just that we don't have good Black directors directing black movies.

I remember when Drum Line came out and my dad or my uncle said her a white person made this(drum line was a good movie). I rolled my eyes but yup sure did

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Should of got Martin Scorsese to direct with Leonardo D playing PAC :blessed:
Low key genius, actually. With James Woods as Puffy, Channing Tatum as Biggie, Sarah Michelle Gellar as Faith, Ray Romano as Snoop Dogg, Christian Bale as Suge Knight, Josh Hartnett as Mopreme, and Fran Drescher as Afeni. Have One Direction play The Outlawz.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
THEY FUCCED UP WHEN THEY LET JOHN SINGLETON GO.........BUT THEY WONT RELEASE IT UNLESS THEY GET IT RIGHT, THATS WHY THERES SO MUCH CONTROVERSY SURROUNDIN THE FILM

You really think Hollywood was going to let John Singleton direct a movie about the most famous influential child of the black Panther movement ever? You know better then that. Its not about inspiring black youths its about lining their pocket

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You really think Hollywood was going to let John Singleton direct a movie about the most famous influential child of the black Panther movement ever? You know better then that. Its not about inspiring black youths its about lining their pocket

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WAS MORE EXCITED BOUT THIS WHEN HIS NAME WAS BEHIND IT

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
John Singlelton would botch this.....it needs a NEW talent....I think someone like Michael Mann could have done a great job, like chronicling the last few days of Pacs life, he would just need a heavy team of hip hop consultants to keep the vision legit, but Mann is good at that. He's too old now. The cinematography needs to be dark, haunting, and the script needs to be desperate and grim, none of this redemption in final act bullshyt we see in hip hop bio pics....Antoine Fuqua and David Ayers with a legit team would have worked...they have both gone too far Hollywood now.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
miihzt.jpg

shyt didn't know Nollywood did one too :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Low key genius, actually. With James Woods as Puffy, Channing Tatum as Biggie, Sarah Michelle Gellar as Faith, Ray Romano as Snoop Dogg, Christian Bale as Suge Knight, Josh Hartnett as Mopreme, and Fran Drescher as Afeni. Have One Direction play The Outlawz.
:banderas: we gettin all the oscars