Man with the Iron Fists - Written/Directed/Starring RZA

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah what i wanted or expected was for the screen to go all grindhouse like with ciggerate burns when one of the fights ensued, and just have a wideshot of two dudes going at it shaw bros style

instead they used cutaways way too often

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Total takings..18 plus milli worldwide, they made a few million back. They were really pushing for bigger figures..

even if it aint huge, im glad they making a profit at least because that means RZA might get another shot. im thinking they might make some dough off the home release too.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shouldnt. A few flops and hes going to be in debt to some true demonic individuals which will signal bad times for the abbot.

dirtectors dont go into debt, they get paid from the budget regardless. producers/production companies and their investors are the only ones who lose from flops.

plus, as it stands he has zero flops and a profitable movie under his belt. If he keeps his costs down and production value high he can do well for himself.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
dirtectors dont go into debt, they get paid from the budget regardless. producers/production companies and their investors are the only ones who lose from flops.

plus, as it stands he has zero flops and a profitable movie under his belt. If he keeps his costs down and production value high he can do well for himself.

mmmmm i sure hope so.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Zen Yi should have been rockin this hair-do

LAST_HURRAH_FOR_CHIVALRY-20.jpg

i thought he was cool and all but everytime he showed up i kept thinking fast and the furious, def should have sported the old school style wig