Man with the Iron Fists - Written/Directed/Starring RZA

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Corey Yuen got some good films on his list but then again some of those was done by other heads!
i wonder if he even put a stellar effort into the man with iron fist??

keyword being "GOOD" he aint seeing yuen woo ping, simon yuen, or even sammo hung

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally watched it last night

Way too much focus on blood and gore and not enough focus on the actual skill of the martial artist.

Dude should of took some of that budget and hired Donnie Yen or Tony Jaa to choreograph those fight scenes man because they all pretty much doodoo.

I can live with a cheesy storyline and plot as long as the fight scenes are top notch, RZA didn't deliver in that area though. Decent fight scenes could have saved this film

as far as modern American made Kung Fu flix go ....

Mortal Kombat & Big Trouble in little China >>>>> The Man with the Iron fist.

GTFOH, Mortal Kombat was weak as piss, and Big Trouble In Little China is a classic, but not for the fighting

either way, this is dropping today:

513ticwKs4L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both films were better than that piece of sh1t movie tho

:umad:

:shaq2:

You trying too hard. I'll give you Big Trouble, cause thats a classic, but again not for the fighting, which seems to be your main complaint about this movie. if you dont like Iron Fist keep it moving son.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I got it, the fights are longer especially that opening one where Gold Lion is taking on the Head of the Heyena clan (Theres a scene where Lion Punches a heyna flunky out a window and he gets eaten by these fake looking jim henson puppet like dogs :lolbron:), X blade vs. the rodents (long enough for them to throw another wu tang track in there while they fight), More Rza taking out Lions (Not sure if thats a good thing because rza aint exactly Wesley Snipes) Rza vs. Brass Body longer fights with the lion clan

they cut the confrontation with X blade and silver lion its shorter than I remember it being

the flashback scene has more pam grier in it

Theres also a hint at what the second movie might be about you know them cats with the wings rocking medieval headgear One of them snatches up X blades broad in classic video game fashion and put her atop a mountain, X blade arrives rockin Silver Lions Gear and sees the place trashed so he goes back to jungle village where he and rza walk off into the sequel (to be continued? I heard tony jaa might be down if it happens)

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a painful watch.
I was hoping for it to end already after the hour mark.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Even Afro Samurai did better than this.

:dead:

Batista with the tiger pose? :pachaha:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
rza prolly wont ever get a budget ever again to make a film...he needs to stay in his lane and just score films....he got talent there

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the soundtrack is money

the movie could of been better, how much involvement did tarantino have?