Man with the Iron Fists - Written/Directed/Starring RZA

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
is anybody elses rip a little different from the film version mine seems different the fights seem longer and theirs cg arterial spray all over the place

^^lesean said he walked out on his FB, i was shaking my head at the amount of yes men he has following him

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i can't believe the Boss bad guy from way of the dragon was in this. LOL..

JohnBenn-fearless-a6041_ba01044bf162fc85dc3df40a7f52de51.jpg

he was also in fearless, in this he was the slave owner

Bautistas character was basically Tessai from ninja scroll

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I enjoyed this shyt. Good popcorn flick. It was everything I expected. Blood, guts, ill fight scenes, dope music, witty one liners, some corny dialogue here and there, bad bytches lol I wish this came out when I was 15. Props to The Rza.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
the poison dart dude when he too his hood off, i died, that uni brow was classic

i knew it was gonna be cheesy, i could tell people in the audience didnt tho

also, some music shyt wasnt done properly... sorry to say being the rza stan i am. it didnt need that wiz part. i cringed at that shyt

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Good movie...RZA is a terrible actor tho. Every scene he was in seemed like it was wack as fukk. Entertaining tho.

he is pretty stiff! But did you notice how tired the man looked, his eyes were puffy and dark..he was doing too much as it seems. If he played a silent warrior type then maybe it would have played better??

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the poison dart dude when he too his hood off, i died, that uni brow was classic

i knew it was gonna be cheesy, i could tell people in the audience didnt tho

also, some music shyt wasnt done properly... sorry to say being the rza stan i am. it didnt need that wiz part. i cringed at that shyt

I know, the music used was awful..why use the vocals within the movie?? Come on man!!

the score itself was right with it..

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
looking for a good rip of this. thought i had one but i just tried watching it and the bloody subtitles are cut off & i can't see shyt. looked dope from what i saw tho, it's not supposed to be the best movie ever, it's supposed to be like a modern day version of the old Shaw Bros type movies which didn't have the best acting etc in them but were still ill