Man with the Iron Fists - Written/Directed/Starring RZA

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This shyt was fun as hell to me....I loved this shyt. The intro with shame on a nikka..the action was real cool with some inventive kills. Acting was passable. The women in this were :krs: Good directing debut for the RZA.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Batista was tight as fukk in this movie. nikka actually could act too.

this movie is dope. cant believe its getting hate from some critics. :pacspit:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
movie was cool as hell. many 13 year olds will love it though.

the music was so good though.

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
all the fights at the end were epic, im hoping for another movie from rza i think he'll get better and better

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
all the fights at the end were epic, im hoping for another movie from rza i think he'll get better and better

hes finally getting serious about making the last dragon remake, hopefully he doesnt make it a remake but more of a spinoff like evil dead 2 was

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this flick. It's a nice action film and if you are a fan of old school Kung Fu you will appreciate it. Props to the Abbot.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Saw it yesterday it was dope. I didn't know Jin was going to be in this.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
From a kung fu head to another...

I'm highly disappointed...

RZA watched the same movies I used to watch, and those fight scenes were so weak...Too much slow motion....Too much wire-work...Too many power moves...not enough straight fighting with blocking and counters....The camera was too close...No excuse RZA...none...

It had potential....Brass body was a dope idea...The Gemini muhfukkas was straight....Lucy Lu got busy..

But man...could've been sooooooooooo much better...I'm disappointed...

Raid: Redemption 5 Stars
Ninja Assassin 3.5 stars
Man With The Iron Fists 2 stars
Warriors Way 1 star

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/QitLqlca660]The Man with the Iron Fists - RZA & Eli Roth Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Movie was dope! Entertaining as hell! The graphic gore and guts was a pleasant surprise, tho i should've seen it coming given the creative minds involved.

I really enjoyed a lot of the characters... Silver Lion was hilarious, Madam Blossom (Lucy Liu) was on point, and Batista was a convincing badass as Brass Body.

Some of the fight scenes weren't really that compelling to me... tho to be fair, Crowe and RZA aren't exactly Jet Li and Tony Jaa so I didn't go in expecting either of them to be wowing me.

Still... i imagine some of the kung-fu purists may be somewhat disappointed as it was more camera work/cgi than what they were probably hoping for.

As far as plot, characters and the overall vibe of it, I thought it was great. Prob not as fleshed out as it could've been given the editing or whatever, but still very enjoyable.

And like someone else said... RZA's girl... :takedat:

Never gave asian broads much mind tbh... but this jamie chung chick had me like :whoo::whoo::pachaha::shaq: