Man Turns Down A Half Billion Dollar Buyout Of His Company To Stay Black Owned

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clippers to trim down low. then use a disposable to get the close shave. when using the disposable, don't press hard and only do one stroke per area. you'll get a close shave without the bumps.

you're welcome.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, that's impressive. Never even heard of Bevel. Might have to check it out.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Why start another business when he already has a successful one :jbhmm:

I'm starting to think some of you brehs aren't very bright :wow:

To have a guaranteed nine figures in his account. That's why OG Bdizzle :patrice:

There's having a financial safety net. And there's having $100 million dollars.

You can start another company.

Congrats to the dude. Either way he's a black man doing big things in a white dominated industry. And I hope it blows up HUGE.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm thinking this is some kind of publicity stunt, but either way :salute:
I don't think so. I think another poster here commented that his company is already majority owned by Gilette or something. But he's legit. CEO, founder, etc...Probably worth 100's of millions already.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't think so. I think another poster here commented that his company is already majority owned by Gilette or something. But he's legit. CEO, founder, etc...Probably worth 100's of millions already.

Sounds like a pump and dump to me but carry on
hfN4WnV.png
Either way :salute: Gillette's market cap is like 50 billy, even if he only still owns a minority share it's a major come up if and when they break into Latin America and Africa. Now if he manufactured the parts in the inner cities and had his company vertically integrated with black folks at every step of the ladder I'd be :banderas: