Man took his girl to an Afrobeats concert and she got on stage like a groupie

What would you do if your girl got called up on stage and she went?

• Total voters

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Man my wife is a damn TI stan! We were at the airport headed out for her birthday and I saw Tip and Tiny walking through and I told her. I said your boy over there. She was like

:gladbron: Baby please is it okay if I ask for a picture. I said cool, she went over and Tiny was like "Uh Uh we ain't doing all that shyt today...it's too early for all that... we ain't on that today."
Tip said well the Mrs has spoken, but a hug is better than a pic. He gave her the lightest arm on the top of the shoulder hug ever and kept it pushing.
I was laughing my ass off.

We're going to that Usher show here too. She can't go on that stage though. fukk all that.

Simple fix. Let her know who is your celebrity crush, and mention it more than once

Problem solved

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
the lamest excuse I’ve heard for this behavior is “it’s a once in a lifetime experience”

As if the women I’ve denied for you or are in proximity of me aren’t? :hhh: you think ya girl who does lashes not throwing signs?
Yeah I alluded to that earlier

It's the women's way of letting you know where you stand :francis:

Basically telling you you ain't good enough and are lucky to have her, so you should let her get to experience a "real man" at least once in a lifetime

Edit:

Remeber the breh that took his girlfirend to meet idris elba in the morning? 5:32

Last edited:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Simple fix. Let her know who is your celebrity crush, and mention it more than once

Problem solved
She knows. I used to have a thing for Porsha and I never said much about it. I would just act like nothing else existed when she popped up on tv or online. That got my wife to stop watching that dumb ass dish Nation show that i hate. I just started coming in the room and acted like she didn't exist.
"OH you like that fake bytch huh"

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yeah I alluded to that earlier

It's the women's way of letting you know where you stand :francis:

Basically telling you you ain't good enough and are lucky to have her, so you should let her get to experience a "real man" at least once in a lifetime

Edit:

Remeber the breh that took his girlfirend to meet idris elba in the morning? 5:32

He asked the HOST if it was okay but not the husband :mjlol:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Considering I’ve been the one sometimes inviting women on stage during performances of mine, I wouldn’t have a girlfriend that would jump on another nikka’s stage.

Tbh, it really just a show for the performers but some women can’t see to separate that and some really do be trying to shoot their shot.

And me, like most men, even if we aren’t looking for attention, if we get it, we indulge ourselves.

It’s basically how I met my erotic masseuse; she literally rushed me on stage at a 4th of July show in Spain.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i find it hard to believe he didnt know the type of woman he was dating.

She up there moving like a seasoned stripper. A regular woman can’t do half the shyt she was doing without stumbling. He had to know what type of woman he had, he probably thought all the foolishness was behind her. WRONG!