Man took his girl to an Afrobeats concert and she got on stage like a groupie

What would you do if your girl got called up on stage and she went?

• Total voters

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I just think about the young men/boys who see this stuff in real-time and how it can impact how they move with young women/girls in the future.

I'm talking early teens into early-mid 20's because we know social media is raising Gen Z/Alpha.

Whenever I tell women their nonchalance on social media is contributing to the new generation of men being worse than the generation they're currently complaining about...

In 10-15 years, they'll pretend there was no behaviour from women that would affect their male counterparts in a way that can work against them.

lol.
what stings more is men going along with the foolishness”. A simple “I’ve been there before breh” is sufficient. This board (most of the time) and my elders irl have done a good job at making themselves human

too many “couldn’t be me” and “I ain’t never had that happen to me” brehs are the loudest out here.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
what stings more is men going along with the foolishness”. A simple “I’ve been there before breh” is sufficient. This board (most of the time) and my elders irl have done a good job at making themselves human

too many “couldn’t be me” and “I ain’t never had that happen to me” brehs are the loudest out here.
These dudes filming him and laughing are heartless. It's always "couldn't be me" until it happens to them though :wow:.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Cupace20240222165331178.png
This is the content I came for :russ: