Man took his girl to an Afrobeats concert and she got on stage like a groupie

What would you do if your girl got called up on stage and she went?

• Total voters
Daps
Cupace20240222165331178.png

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Be careful of the women you date brehs...

Lotta women outchea "love" you, but don't really "like" you like that.

if they meet a popular singer or actor, they'll want you to understand if they get caught up and lose control. AKA "this guy is way better than you and you are lucky to have me in the first place, so you should understand". And men with no self esteem or pride put up with it.

That's why women like her are willing to blow up their relationship to spend 5 minutes being sex doll for a man they deem worthy :wow:

And no I'm not making this up, I've seen this play out in real life. We've all heard a woman or two say it outloud :sas2:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I just think about the young men/boys who see this stuff in real-time and how it can impact how they move with young women/girls in the future.

I'm talking early teens into early-mid 20's because we know social media is raising Gen Z/Alpha.

Whenever I tell women their nonchalance on social media is contributing to the new generation of men being worse than the generation they're currently complaining about...

In 10-15 years, they'll pretend there was no behaviour from women that would affect their male counterparts in a way that can work against them.

lol.
Yeah this is why that redpill shyt ain't going NOWHERE. Social media gives people a constant stream of content to make them insecure

If young boys see stuff like this on social media, and see even 10% similar behavior in their high school... you can't tell them to ignore it

It's like how men get surprised when their behavior influences how women act

Men and women want to have their cake and eat it too

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I'm not craning my head up towards the stage while durtyyyy yuuuuu plays and my girl getting her curtains blown out. Breh was walking home slow af looking for a good wifi hotspot to erase those instagram valentines pics. Sometimes you have to thank god for the future investment you've avoided.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I remember dating this guy that tried to stop me from going to a Rema concert and I thought he was being ridiculous.

I’d never get on stage like this but after the show I understood his fear lol

Went to a Rema concert last summer and he put 4-5 big nyash women on stage and whined upon dem with ferocity

Abeg God dey no have man ooo
:mjlol:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This isnt right at all i just dont get the point in being involved with someone in a relationship and not be committed and faithful, i just dont get it. Its a dishonor and disrespect to your partner, shyt pisses me off!