Man took his girl to an Afrobeats concert and she got on stage like a groupie

What would you do if your girl got called up on stage and she went?

• Total voters

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EX8FtbE.gif

................someone has to get stabbed :yeshrug:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This definitely looks staged as it was too synchronized, aka how her dancing looked choreographed, how they go to the back of the stage and the curtain falls, etc., but women will do all of this and more at concerts.

Give your woman the notion that if she gets on a stage at a concert or its over. All of that 'it's just a performance. He's just a celeb so nothing will happen' nonsense has to go out the window. If she wants to go because you didn't leave the door open for her to publicly disrespect you, open the door and let her walk out of your life. Your respect is 100 times more important than the temporary company of a hidden ho that will end up making your life a nightmare down the line.
You've definitely never been to a carnival or caribbean and african nightclubs lol

Obviously the curtain part is a part of his act.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Man my wife is a damn TI stan! We were at the airport headed out for her birthday and I saw Tip and Tiny walking through and I told her. I said your boy over there. She was like

:gladbron: Baby please is it okay if I ask for a picture. I said cool, she went over and Tiny was like "Uh Uh we ain't doing all that shyt today...it's too early for all that... we ain't on that today."
Tip said well the Mrs has spoken, but a hug is better than a pic. He gave her the lightest arm on the top of the shoulder hug ever and kept it pushing.
I was laughing my ass off.

We're going to that Usher show here too. She can't go on that stage though. fukk all that.
Can't tell if you're on some cuck shyt or looking for a way out :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Prove me wrong. :pachaha: Tell me about that the majority of relationships you encounter that last a lifetime. Lol

There's a couple in my own family. I can't speak for everyone else. I think people used to work harder to keep their family together. A lot of shyt now is transactional based.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Them tickets was probably a gift from him. Just hit the gym and get those pockets right

It happens

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There's a couple in my own family. I can't speak for everyone else. I think people used to work harder to keep their family together. A lot of shyt now is transactional based.
I have a couple in my family too. A couple isn't the majority. And most, if not all, of them just suffer through it.

And the fact that people have to "work hard" just to be around another person speaks volumes.

It crazy how people idiolze what makes the majority of people who have it miserable.