Man took his girl to an Afrobeats concert and she got on stage like a groupie

What would you do if your girl got called up on stage and she went?

• Total voters

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
What kind of grown ass woman fans out over another man? Have some dignity and respect for yourself.
:scust:
That said, I’m trying to have my Wife see Usher this year. He will be in Atlanta in October. She can go on stage but he better respect the ring and be respectful.
:ufdup:
Man my wife is a damn TI stan! We were at the airport headed out for her birthday and I saw Tip and Tiny walking through and I told her. I said your boy over there. She was like

:gladbron: Baby please is it okay if I ask for a picture. I said cool, she went over and Tiny was like "Uh Uh we ain't doing all that shyt today...it's too early for all that... we ain't on that today."
Tip said well the Mrs has spoken, but a hug is better than a pic. He gave her the lightest arm on the top of the shoulder hug ever and kept it pushing.
I was laughing my ass off.

We're going to that Usher show here too. She can't go on that stage though. fukk all that.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

romeo-santos-performs-bed-concert-ernie-rodriguez-billboard-510.jpg

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
I just think about the young men/boys who see this stuff in real-time and how it can impact how they move with young women/girls in the future.

I'm talking early teens into early-mid 20's because we know social media is raising Gen Z/Alpha.

Whenever I tell women their nonchalance on social media is contributing to the new generation of men being worse than the generation they're currently complaining about...

In 10-15 years, they'll pretend there was no behaviour from women that would affect their male counterparts in a way that can work against them.

lol.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh well. They weren't going to work out anyway. Looks like she had a great time.

:manny:
Why you gotta excuse even shytty stuff women do. Human to human she's trash. You should be honest about that without taking sides. Disrespect wasn't necessary. It opens the door for a lot more drama. Not every man would take it easy when disrespected in public. Believe that.