Man shot 7 times in LA Fitness bball court

Braman

Superstar
Daps
- Report saying the initial argument included men AND a woman :snoop: I always :patrice: when I see women go in there when they not playing. You mix nggas hooping with chicks watching it’s a bad combo

-A YouTube comment said the victim is a veteran and care giver for his parents :francis: hope he get back on his feet for his sake and theirs

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
kBpuLY.gif
tenor.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yeah I had to stop going to LA Fitness back in the day simply because of the basketball. I didn’t play, and wasn’t interested in playing but man you always had to be aware of what was going on over there because nikkas would be arguing and shyt and bring that energy into the gym area and locker room.

I don’t fukk with gyms where the basketball courts are the primary reason people are getting memberships/passes. Folks shouldn’t be in there all fukking day for runs.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah I had to stop going to LA Fitness back in the day simply because of the basketball. I didn’t play, and wasn’t interested in playing but man you always had to be aware of what was going on over there because nikkas would be arguing and shyt and bring that energy into the gym area and locker room.

I don’t fukk with gyms where the basketball courts are the primary reason people are getting memberships/passes. Folks shouldn’t be in there all fukking day for runs.
LA Fitness basketball courts are always with some foolery. Canceled my membership long ago and now I’m at Crunch.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Probably dudes in there wearing sleeves and headbands like they going to the league.

Not to mention old heads screaming, shouting, and sweating with the knee, elbow, and Lebron jersey on to "watch them how to do this here, no need to sub me out"
[Going down the court, nearly tears his acl in the process to throw up an airball]

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Glenarden huh :mjpls: u aint gon catch me in that side of town.

Ok I'm lying, I used to chase puccy down there b4 the pandemic :snoop:

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
- Report saying the initial argument included men AND a woman :snoop: I always :patrice: when I see women go in there when they not playing. You mix nggas hooping with chicks watching it’s a bad combo

-A YouTube comment said the victim is a veteran and care giver for his parents :francis: hope he get back on his feet for his sake and theirs
PGPDNews on Twitter/X released a pic of the suspect they have in custody and sadly it's exactly who I figured it was, giving some credibility to the bolded and the tweet last week that originally mentioned this.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
PGPDNews on Twitter/X released a pic of the suspect they have in custody and sadly it's exactly who I figured it was, giving some credibility to the bolded and the tweet last week that originally mentioned this.

He looks like shouldn’t handle a pair of scissors let alone a gun. :why: