Man shot 7 times in LA Fitness bball court

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:dead: Somebody said ‘he look like he can’t hoop’ and they not lyin. Look like a straight up incel weirdo, NOT a hood ngga or a old head with a short tempered

I wish I could get a name so I can see more pics, see if I recognize this ngga. It be a lot of cats come to the gym with their girl on their hip that could explain some things

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
He's the only one that's regularly there on the court in the evening with his girl sitting in the corner. She used to venture off and workout while he hooped but she noticeably stopped a few weeks ago and now just sits there all evening.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He's the only one that's regularly there on the court in the evening with his girl sitting in the corner. She used to venture off and workout while he hooped but she noticeably stopped a few weeks ago and now just sits there all evening.

I knew it. In that police pic dude looks like a weirdo. That the vibe you got?
And what his girl look like ? :patrice:

sadly it's exactly who I figured it was

What makes you say that ?

Big_Carl

Rookie
Daps
This joint in my neighborhood…

I stopped hitting this one because it’s always too crowded… I could walk to this one but instead I drive to Crofton…

Byronml

Rookie
Daps
I knew it. In that police pic dude looks like a weirdo. That the vibe you got?
And what his girl look like ? :patrice:

What makes you say that ?
I never got a weird vibe from him, just that he was young. I don't talk to many folks there when I go, I'm just always aware of my surroundings, observing who's a regular, and what their patterns are. Check the responses to that tweet of his photo today and more dudes are saying that they know him and didn't see this coming. When a girl is involved though, I don't put anything past anybody.

His girl is a tall and thin red bone with jet black hair. She and him got into it right outside of the court near the free weights a month ago. That's around the time when she stopped roaming without him. I'd be surprised if she shows back up. If she does, it'll be like what the other girls do after they get involved with a "trainer" there and things fall off. They just switch their gym time to avoid them.

It Looked like another guy started coming with them 3 weeks ago as well that I'm sure is her younger brother, they look alike.

I only say it's sad because he was the first person I thought of when details started coming out and it sucks seeing a young dude toss his life away like that.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I never got a weird vibe from him, just that he was young. I don't talk to many folks there when I go, I'm just always aware of my surroundings, observing who's a regular, and what their patterns are. Check the responses to that tweet of his photo today and more dudes are saying that they know him and didn't see this coming. When a girl is involved though, I don't put anything past anybody.

His girl is a tall and thin red bone with jet black hair. She and him got into it right outside of the court near the free weights a month ago. That's around the time when she stopped roaming without him. I'd be surprised if she shows back up. If she does, it'll be like what the other girls do after they get involved with a "trainer" there and things fall off. They just switch their gym time to avoid them.

It Looked like another guy started coming with them 3 weeks ago as well that I'm sure is her younger brother, they look alike.

I only say it's sad because he was the first person I thought of when details started coming out and it sucks seeing a young dude toss his life away like that.

Mind blown. Thanks man. When I used to hoop I was the same way, you just naturally remember everybodys face.

And I yep as soon as they said ‘man and woman. Arguing’ I thought about thr dudes who work out with their girl. That’s not crazy per se, but hooping while your girl just sit there always seemed crazy to me.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

And I was there :snoop:

Was working out in the main area and hear a commotion, people start slowly emptying out of the court, and they’re all looking back in the court.

10 seconds later there’s a gunshot on the court. Everybody starts to scramble. On my way running out, i see someone at the front desk already bleeding holding his stomach :ohhh: Which fukked me up bc we JUST heard the gunshot and the court is in the back of the gym

Later found out that who I saw was who got shot. Thankfully HE SURVIVED. The reports of him being shot 6-7 times gotta be wrong bc I didn’t see or hear that. I’m guessing the initial commotion is when he got shot at close distance and we just didn’t hear

But yea brehs, this why I dont hoop anymore. And this is at a ‘black excellence’ area of PG county, ‘richest black county’. Nonsense. Is this the residual of the current rap cultural :francis:

American was violent before rap. Stop it.

Daps
My gym mostly has a mix of middle age/chill casuals and white & Black brehs that you can tell legit hooped in high school and small/mid major colleges. Never seen anyone fight or even come close to fighting tbh.

Even still, I stay off the court and just do cardio and weights.

Outdoor court at the university I graduated from is better. They got a bunch of hoops and it's empty on the weekends. Best place for runs if you're with friends.