Man shot 7 times in LA Fitness bball court

Braman

Superstar
Daps
American was violent before rap. Stop it.

I ain’t stoppin nathan. I’m speaking to a very specific issue: kids in or from the suburbans who have adopted street codes/rules/energy, that feeling that they gotta overcompensate, be a monolith.

Yes, I point the finger directly at modern hip hop’s after effects and ima stand on that.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I don't care if it's the city or the suburbs. You get a bunch of Blacks together, shyt going down sooner or later. How much shyt?...it depends. This is coming from someone who moved to this area at 18, when Lake Arbor was New Bridge, it's original name.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I ain’t stoppin nathan. I’m speaking to a very specific issue: kids in or from the suburbans who have adopted street codes/rules/energy, that feeling that they gotta overcompensate, be a monolith.

Yes, I point the finger directly at modern hip hop’s after effects and ima stand on that.
Pretend nikkas haven't gotten killed at dice games, card games, over shyt talk, women, and a million other reasons before 1988, "brehs".

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
If anybody remember, Woodmore was were Washington Redskin's (Now Washington Commanders) Sean Taylor was shot in the leg at his residence during a botched robbery, and he died the next day. Those young sorry a** robbers broke into his McMansion, thinking he wasn't home. Protecting his wife and kids, Taylor came out his bedroom with a machete. That's when he was shot.

So don't be surprised when you hear these kinda things in this area, although they're rare. At one time, Largo, next door, was getting to be a pretty bad spot, especially across from PGCC. My brother had an apartment over there, and got stuck up while bringing in groceries, and he had his teenage son with him.

And I know y'all remember what happened when they open "Boulevard at the Capital Center" in Lake Arbor, and they extened the subway out there. It was a complete disaster. That's why I said I wasn't shocked about what happened in that LA Fitness. the closest one to that area. But with all said, if I had to live in PG, this would still be the only area I would live in (Glendale, Bowie, Mitchellville, Upper Marlboro, etc...)

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
If anybody remember, Woodmore was were Washington Redskin's (Now Washington Commanders) Sean Taylor was shot in the leg at his residence during a botched robbery, and he died the next day. Those young sorry a** robbers broke into his McMansion, thinking he wasn't home. Protecting his wife and kids, Taylor came out his bedroom with a machete. That's when he was shot.
Sean Taylor was shot and killed in Dade county(Florida)by some nikkas from Ft.Myers(Florida)

Why yall get on here and lie like that for no reason :skip:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Tbh, this area wasn't consider Glenarden back in the day. Glenarden, although it never had the bad reputation of Seat Pleasant, or Palmer Park, remained only borderline rough compared to those two names, and unlike the Black upscale city it was during the 60's. It's located right next door to Palmer Park, and it didn't extend pass Landover Mall until recently. Speaking of Landover Mall, that mall, which still sits there empty, was of course considered Landover. But now, that exact location would be considered Glenarden, and Glenarden seems to have extended it's boundaries way out near Lottsford Rd, near Glendale and Bowie. I still have trouble calling the address of that LA Fitness, Glenarden. In the past , this area would have been considered more like Admor Adrwick, or Lanham, two areas that had nice reputations back in the day. Now, I would think I was in Glendale or Bowie, if I drove pass that gym, but never Glenarden. What I'm saying is, they trying to make Glenarden sound better, by extending it's zone closer to the beltway.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why are videos of customers acting a fool always surfacing, when every other time I go to a fast food joint, I run into a pooky or shanika either acting a fool or messing up my order. I know you have some idiots customers out here, but the only ones I see acting like they got sense are the customers.

I don't care if it's the city or the suburbs. You get a bunch of Blacks together, shyt going down sooner or later. How much shyt?...it depends. This is coming from someone who moved to this area at 18, when Lake Arbor was New Bridge, it's original name.
:jbhmm:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
:camby:Tbh, this area wasn't consider Glenarden back in the day. Glenarden, although it never had the bad reputation of Seat Pleasant, or Palmer Park, remained only borderline rough compared to those two names, and unlike the Black upscale city it was during the 60's. It's located right next door to Palmer Park, and it didn't extend pass Landover Mall until recently. Speaking of Landover Mall, that mall, which still sits there empty, was of course considered Landover. But now, that exact location would be considered Glenarden, and Glenarden seems to have extended it's boundaries way out near Lottsford Rd, near Glendale and Bowie. I still have trouble calling the address of that LA Fitness, Glenarden. In the past , this area would have been considered more like Admor Adrwick, or Lanham, two areas that had nice reputations back in the day. Now, I would think I was in Glendale or Bowie, if I drove pass that gym, but never Glenarden. What I'm saying is, they trying to make Glenarden sound better, by extending it's zone closer to the beltway.
You keep posting these long ass novels about goofy PG brehs trying to play thug while just coming off as even more lame in the process. Richest black county in the USA but wanna engage in gunplay? Super corny.

You lied about Sean Taylor then you posted this

I don't care if it's the city or the suburbs. You get a bunch of Blacks together, shyt going down sooner or later. How much shyt?...it depends.

You might wanna hit the showers pal your contribution to this thread isn't needed anymore

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Sean Taylor was shot and killed in Dade county(Florida)by some nikkas from Ft.Myers(Florida)

Why yall get on here and lie like that for no reason :skip:
It turns out Sean Taylor actually was killed in Florida, the year after I relocated. I think he actually owned a house in Woodmore, since he was a Redskin, and was in another home in Florida, because of an injury. Anyway, I must have got the locations of the incident mixed up. But it did sound like the news down here in Atlanta, were I relocated and retired a year earlier, was reporting it happened in DC.

But a lawyer living in one of those McMansions in Woodmore actually was shot down in his own driveway, from the result of a robbery.

Anyway, my whole reason for bringing up Sean Taylor, was to explain how it can happen to you even in Woodmore, just like it did that lawyer. Speaking of Sean Taylor, it would have been nice celebrating I was wrong about his death, instead of celebrating like some white boy because I was wrong about were it happened :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
You keep posting these long ass novels about goofy PG brehs trying to play thug while just coming off as even more lame in the process. Richest black county in the USA but wanna engage in gunplay? Super corny.

You lied about Sean Taylor then you posted this

You might wanna hit the showers pal your contribution to this thread isn't needed anymore
Another angry corny broke white boy.