Man, Shaq doesn't bring to the table Inside The NBA. He gotta GO!

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'd tie his dumbass up and sodomize him like LL Cool J did in In Too Deep. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
and i see why kobe didnt like shaq

u can tell everytime barkley says something he get so emotional like mayweather towards ms jackson..

only time i like shaq is when he go at dwight cause dwight is even more emotional than shaq

put webber back on or have gary payton replace him so i can see payton roast kenny every week

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'd tie his dumbass up and sodomize him like LL Cool J did in In Too Deep. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

mpzkotq.png

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
He's gotten better but he's still petty and insecure. I don't think that shyt will ever change. The only reason he was brought in the show because he has an enormous personality, but there needs to be some substance to support. His big man analysis is subpar, and that's generous. He is EXTREMELY pressed to get jokes off, and most of those shyts flop, which doesn't help diminish the quality of his already shoddy analysis.

shyt, listening to Barkley repeat the same sentence for 40 fukking seconds is also annoying.