Man ROASTED For His $800!!! Shein Wardrobe Haul

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Shein is a fast fashion brand that makes really cheap clothes. Allegedly after one wash everything pretty much disintegrates. I've heard A LOT of people say the quality is garbage. $800 worth of Shein clothes is insane for probably 1-2 wears

That’s probably hyperbole and not literal. I’m guessing they really mean not built to last. Like H&M clothes. They not built to last. But I still got a few hoodies from them that done lasted a few years. But I don’t know. I’m not shopping at Shein. I figured it was something like H&M where the clothes was just cheap. Some shyt might not last after some wear and tear and a few washes, but it’s actually hard to make clothes that literally fall apart after one wear/wash lol.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fashion is one of those things you just cant win everyone on.

With that said, I would tell any man in his 30s, fukk the haters and fukk trends...get yourself in shape and go with classic looks that complment you as you age.

I think the 60s style of dress works well for any man who takes care of themselves.

62d6ddcaf0360143d6875e4453596a17--mans-lifestyle.jpg

Ilaria Urbinati is a stylist for Chris Evans, The Rock and Donald glover and I think her fits are great at capturing this aesthetic without looking too try hard. This is my ideal style once I lose this fukkin weight :wow:

ilaria-urbinati-celebrity-clients.jpg

They hired her for those fits :mjtf:

Not only are they so basic they could have dressed themselves, they don't fit well. These "stylists" getting money off people being to lazy to get their own clothes.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
One thing about women, they love styling a nikka. Especially with his own money. If they like you in any type of way and you allow them to be your stylist, they just be so excited. Breh inbox probably jumping with women on some, let me dress you type shyt. Got all kind of visions for this nikka

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
They hired her for those fits :mjtf:

Not only are they so basic they could have dressed themselves, they don't fit well. These "stylists" getting money off people being to lazy to get their own clothes.
Rich ppl shyt. Pay her so you dont have to think about it. I will say im not creative and her style is one i wouldnt have thought about as simple as it is..:yeshrug:

And part of her aesthetic is the slouchier, pleated pants. I think it looks good on larger men ( :dame: ) it kind of evokes the style of the 40s and 50s..that whole blend of retro casual wear with a few modern sensibilities.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s probably hyperbole and not literal. I’m guessing they really mean not built to last. Like H&M clothes. They not built to last. But I still got a few hoodies from them that done lasted a few years. But I don’t know. I’m not shopping at Shein. I figured it was something like H&M where the clothes was just cheap. Some shyt might not last after some wear and tear and a few washes, but it’s actually hard to make clothes that literally fall apart after one wear/wash lol.

If YOU don't know about Shein why are you doubting what people who have purchased clothes from Shein have said unprovoked? If you don't know about Shein's clothes why are you comparing them to H&M's clothes? Shein is KNOWN for making terrible quality clothes and accessories.

One girl's nail foil poisoned her 'My fingers started to peel': Woman says Shein nail product 'melted into' her hands and poisoned her

Another girl's shoes melted the first time she wore them at a Vegas festival https://www.intheknow.com/post/shein-shoes-melt/

M E L T E D

giphy.gif

Anyone who's heard of Shein knows this :what:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If YOU don't know about Shein why are you doubting what people who have purchased clothes from Shein have said unprovoked? If you don't know about Shein's clothes why are you comparing them to H&M's clothes? Shein is KNOWN for making terrible quality clothes and accessories.

One girl's nail foil poisoned her 'My fingers started to peel': Woman says Shein nail product 'melted into' her hands and poisoned her

Another girl's shoes melted the first time she wore them at a Vegas festival https://www.intheknow.com/post/shein-shoes-melt/

M E L T E D

giphy.gif

Anyone who's heard of Shein knows this :what:

I mean, you said your self allegedly, meaning you probably don’t buy from Shein yourself. I simply find it hard to believe the quality issue is that extreme to where the average item gonna fall apart after one wash or wear. I believe those stories get highlighted and the rate at which that happens is probably less than people think :manny:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The guy looks fly.

But 800 on that cheap shyt is stupid better spending 800 on two fits that are higher quality.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That isn’t my look but I don’t see why they are clowning him I don’t know who or what shein is but it looks just as good as some of those other brands I see.
I see no issue with the fits but the clothing quality itself is terrible and may give you health issues in the future.

Shein is cheap ass fast fashion clothing in the same vein as fashion Nova and boohooman.
They are actually a step down from cheap ass h&m which is already pretty bad quality.

There's also been documentaries done on these clothes from places like shein and aliexpress etc.

Apparently many items are contaminated with dangerous chemicals due to trying to lower costs so much.

shyt ain't worth it at all. Better to shop at Ross than these places with no brick and mortar stores. You don't know what safety standards have been put in place on these clothes and many just go with the cheapest supplier to keep costs down.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
honestly didnt thnk the fits were too bad. :ehh:

The blue smiley face shirt and blue shoes can go. Same with the scrub pants.

and man bags are faggy as all hell.

Otherwise breh pulled off the fits well especially since he's in shape (:dame:).

Much better than all the stupid ass balenciaga, prada, chrome hearts, dior, trash that rappers wear.

not my type of clothes at all but the women commenting have mattresses on the floor :mjlol:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Clothing that can give you health issues if you wear it…melting…poison your blood…wtf

I appreciate breh for bringing awareness to me cuz I would not have know this if it wasn’t for this thread

Ima just stick to name brand and buy a couple things at a time