Man ROASTED For His $800!!! Shein Wardrobe Haul

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Besides the shyt being too tight it wasn't bad. Lol @ OP saying who spends $800 and not on designer.

A lot of people. Don't be a fashion victim. Brand and Price tag does not indicate shyt but cost.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That isn’t my look but I don’t see why they are clowning him I don’t know who or what shein is but it looks just as good as some of those other brands I see.

People are just bitter and depressed in their own lives and looking for any outlet to vent and rage..

OP talking about Gucci and L.V., and that right there is Black peoples problem..

I grew up with bargain bin cacs whose homes and toys were absolutely amazing..clothes dont make the man, we need to stop faking

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
But the point of his video was that for $800 you can get a variety of fits. The quality really wasn't paramount right? It's a value play which zoomers should relate to..:manny:

I'm too out of touch with these brands to know whether this was supposed to be a value buy or something expensive, so I'm not 100% clear what's going on. :mjcry: All I wear is Fruit of Loom t shirts and Levi jeans.

My comment was about the twitter commenters because I thought they were roasting him for being cheap.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Hmm this reminds me when people was clowning Jarrett Allen at the all star game last year for his fit, I wouldn’t take anything people on Twitter or social media in general say these the same people that are one check away from being homeless and begging Joe Biden to cancel loans they taken out :russ:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

This nikka is getting ROASTED for his look and fit. Whose spends $800 on a wardrobe haul on just one brand, that isn't Gucci, Prada, LV, etc? Plus, this man is apparently 36 years old, dressing like a kid TV star :mjlol:.

One of his boys should've counseled him before he made the decision to proudly parade his wack wardrobe haul and hideous fashion sense :hhh:

What can you get at Gucci for $800..A hat and pair of glasses? I didn't watch what he picked up but I am sure he got more than that.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Everybody doesn’t care about clothing like that but it’s a lie to say designer isn’t of higher quality than Shein and Fashion Nova.

It’s a matter of investing the money upfront on expensive clothes or on the backend when you have to keep replacing cheap clothes once they shrink/fade/fall apart after a few washes.

Some might say my clothes are too expensive but I look at my wardrobe as an investment. Not only are you 100% judged by your appearance (especially black men) but you never have to replace clothes when you pay more.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
LISTEN CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER EVER BUY FROM SHEIN, IT COMES FROM CHINA AND HAS CONFIRMED CANCER CAUSING FOREVER CHEMICALS IN THE CLOTHING.
DO NOT EVER BUY FROM SHEIN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
If you like it, I love it…
You could also just go to Burlington or TJmax and call it a day.