Man ROASTED For His $800!!! Shein Wardrobe Haul

Superstar
Daps
some of the outfits look too young for him, but i don't have an issue with someone buying bargain. if had just did a lookbook with no name attached i don't think he'd be getting jokes

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn y’all really be business casual fits outside of work? I’m sorry but I can’t be out and about all day in some khakis and polo shirts. That sounds uncomfortable af

If you’re under 30, then that’s fine. If you’re closer to 40, then business casual is what’s in. The fit in the OP is fine for anyone under 30, but apparently the guy in the tweet is 36. Some of the outfits he was wearin, like the blue shirt and blue pants are awful :hhh:

Also, he didn’t get a single collared shirt for his haul. If he wants to be taken seriously, like an adult, he should be mixing in collared shirts (tucked or untucked) to his wardrobe. Maybe I’m being too harsh, and he already has some collared shirts, but wearing nothing but t-shirts and short-sleeved hoodies is not a good look.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That isn’t my look but I don’t see why they are clowning him I don’t know who or what shein is but it looks just as good as some of those other brands I see.

Shein is a fast fashion brand that makes really cheap clothes. Allegedly after one wash everything pretty much disintegrates. I've heard A LOT of people say the quality is garbage. $800 worth of Shein clothes is insane for probably 1-2 wears

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shein is a fast fashion brand that makes really cheap clothes. Allegedly after one wash everything pretty much disintegrates. I've heard A LOT of people say the quality is garbage. $800 worth of Shein clothes is insane for probably 1-2 wears
Damn yeah If it falls apart it’s no point in purchasing that bs.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Isn’t the point of shien is that it’s a lot of cheaply made clothes for very cheap price ? He made the clothes look fine given that it’s suppose to look like trash.

Seen some short sleeve shirts pop up on my ig from them that look good, ultimately passed because - well it’s shein

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn y’all really be business casual fits outside of work? I’m sorry but I can’t be out and about all day in some khakis and polo shirts. That sounds uncomfortable af

As serious and uptight as these nikkas act on here, Im pretty sure these nikkas walking around on they day off looking like they on they way to an interview. Probably got all kind of pocket squares and shyt in the closet. Talking about, let’s go to brunch

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They send you like the trendiest stuff and you can send back on a pre determined time frame, bi monthly or whatever.

I know a few girls that did this/do this.

Fast fashion. Not a bad thing, but I don't do any of the subscriber clothing options.