Man ROASTED For His $800!!! Shein Wardrobe Haul

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
I’d never. With that said, what’s wrong with this? People always got some shyt to say. nikkas will try and clown folks for buying designer, the try and clown folks for buying some cheaper clothes. Folks can wear what they want

I agree. It’s not like it’s horrible. Some looked decent although those blue pants were awful.

Anyway it’s too much to keep up with all these designer labels and stuff. I’ll just buy a plain pair of pants and shorts. If people don’t like it oh well

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
fashion is one of those things you just cant win everyone on.

With that said, I would tell any man in his 30s, fukk the haters and fukk trends...get yourself in shape and go with classic looks that complment you as you age.

I think the 60s style of dress works well for any man who takes care of themselves.

62d6ddcaf0360143d6875e4453596a17--mans-lifestyle.jpg

Ilaria Urbinati is a stylist for Chris Evans, The Rock and Donald glover and I think her fits are great at capturing this aesthetic without looking too try hard. This is my ideal style once I lose this fukkin weight :wow:

ilaria-urbinati-celebrity-clients.jpg
Donald Glover’s fit is insane lol. Everybody else is ok. A nice fitted tee and jeans will suffice. I’ve graduated to that look and I’m not getting any complaints.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
nowadays (as i near my 4th and final decade) i feel like it looks better to just dress in a understated way that says yes, i'm employed but no i'm not looking for attention.

To me that basically means business casual but untucked.

Damn y’all really be business casual fits outside of work? I’m sorry but I can’t be out and about all day in some khakis and polo shirts. That sounds uncomfortable af

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Donald Glover’s fit is insane lol. Everybody else is ok. A nice fitted tee and jeans will suffice. I’ve graduated to that look and I’m not getting any complaints.

Nobody should want to dress like Donald Glover
oh yea Glovers stuff is a little more out there but overall i like her style

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
just hit up Scotch & Soda or an upstart brand like Rowan for some cool shyt. 80-140 a garment, 4 nice fits for that 800

quality clothes that gonna last, this stuff will be all stretched and faded in a season
I'll be 100% honest with you.
I checked out both sites and all their stuff looks like it's intended for starving bohemians n that's not me.

+ I last payed $200+ for jeans back when Naked n Famous was popping. I'm off that now.

I think I'll stick to Superdry. Like the look + prices.