Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
if nolan would have stayed on board and they somehow connected man of steel to the dark knight trilogy, and then in BVS brought back christian bale to play batman... i think it would be even bigger than it is right now.

not sure if i would rather see it, but it would definitely be a colossal event.

No this would never happen, way too many plot holes

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just like the came out the woodwork when he saved the bus? I'm thinking Smallville has been noticing strange things for years with the Kents and Clark's good deeds. It would have been just another day of Clark Kent rumors with no real proof especially with the chaos of the twister:yeshrug:
When he saved the bus it was just a bunch of kids. The parents shook that off him because no one was going to believe a kid pushed a bus out the lake and only 2 kids even saw him do it.

How the hell you shake off zipping into a tornado to grab pops then running back under the bridge where a group of people could've easily saw that.

On top of that Supes hadn't fully developed his powers. Hell, he couldn't even fly at that point.

His dad was trying to protect him and the family.. Rightfully so

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And the ship is gone... It was destroyed during the fight. The Fortress of solitude probably comes later and was built by Superman anyway

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen this movie in its entirety more than once....and I think I'll keep it that way.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
When he saved the bus it was just a bunch of kids. The parents shook that off him because no one was going to believe a kid pushed a bus out the lake and only 2 kids even saw him do it.

How the hell you shake off zipping into a tornado to grab pops then running back under the bridge where a group of people could've easily saw that.

On top of that Supes hadn't fully developed his powers. Hell, he couldn't even fly at that point.

The whole tornado scene was retarded. The final act of WTF from an a$$hole Pa Kent :heh:

Chef

All Star
Daps
It gets the GOAT and WOAT title but people who hate it and love it. I thought it was pretty well done movie with some dumb shyt in between. The tornado scene was stupid.:francis: Zod was one of of the more likeable villains in a comic book movie(no one will touch Stansfield:blessed:) and the action was great.:whew: Superman getting worked by Fiora and big Kevin Nash body type soldier. :krs:

4194776-3891217343-34370.gif

1498.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

:what:
it's a fukkin tornado. No one is paying attention to who's doing what...you're trying to escape a fukkin twister which might be the scariest natural disaster to be stuck in. Ain't nobody giving a fukk what someone is doing :dead: he could've saved his pops and no one would've noticed.

I like MOS but that scene was :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It gets the GOAT and WOAT title but people who hate it and love it. I thought it was pretty well done movie with some dumb shyt in between. The tornado scene was stupid.:francis: Zod was one of of the more likeable villains in a comic book movie(no one will touch Stansfield:blessed:) and the action was great.:whew: Superman getting worked by Fiora and big Kevin Nash body type soldier. :krs:

4194776-3891217343-34370.gif

1498.gif
This >>>>>> winter soldier fights

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It makes allusions to Jesus. People don't like that.
The second trailer definitely did, but it was solid :yeshrug:

All trailers for this movie were great as well. Great soundtrack, great fighting, and overall solid pacing IMO. I also liked the darker tone. I think I understand why @Kill Dat Noize hates this movie now, dude wanted a romantic superhero movie judging by his comments.