Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
There's no right way to portray Superman. Hell the best Superman comics are from writers who went astray from the Golden age/Boy scout version. The OG Superman is boring because he has no weaknesses

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
y7SVZzX.gif

This the shyt people prefer? :mjlol:

:dead: tossed a glad wrap grenade at that retarded ass caveman lookin ass nikka

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I hate boy scout Superman which is why can't stomach the originals.MoS art direction was great and the action was well done.
as in the cinematography and overall look of stuff like krypton? On par with the characterisation and story those were the worst aspects of the movie :scust:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm a 300 stan. After that I became a fan of his style.
Dawn of the dead, watchmen and man of steel all had a different style. Other than than slow mo played out technique Snyder doesn't have a distinct style. And nothing about MoS art or direction was reminicent to 300 breh

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dawn of the dead, watchmen and man of steel all had a different style. Other than than slow mo played out technique Snyder doesn't have a distinct style. And nothing about MoS art or direction was reminicent to 300 breh
Zac Snyder has a grainy film like art style because he actually shoots on film. It allows for a nice detailed picture. And his use of colors (especially reds) gives his movies a very nice comic book feel.
Can we discuss Zack Snyder films' cinematography? • /r/movies
This is a good post that breaks it down.