Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the action was good. superman was wack. his daddy and zod were the best parts. oh and one star

you didnt like passive aggressive emo superman!?

get punked and proceed to throw a truck on two poles without making any noise, superbrehs

Complain about superman not protecting civilians against zod then turn around and say he should have broken some truck drivers neck brehs

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh please, the donner movie basically wrote the rules for the entire genre moving forward. the raimi spiderman movies, the current marvel movies... all just modern versions of donner's superman. same exact approach in style, tone and characters. yes there are some over the top campy elements - like luthor and his henchmen - but it's strong in just about every category. story, character, performance, music, you name it.

the ending is a steaming pile of flaming dogshyt. that's all i'll give you.

this scene is still more memorable than anything zach snyder filmed. funny, charming, warm... it's like... an actual movie... with characters... and feelings... and stuff.

Lol at this faggy shyt... U must like getting pegged in the ass by trannies if you prefer that over this

:banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dark Superman isn't Superman.

When I saw Iron Man I was sitting there thinking "Holy shyt. Iron Man jumped out of the comicbook into this movie." Same with Cap. I never felt that I was watching THE "actual" Superman during MoS, just some alternate universe elseworlds retelling of the origin. He let his dad die. That would just never happen. He would have fought Zod without destroying Metropolis and he woulda done something besides outright murder Zod.

The main thing that throws me off about the neck snap was HE TURNED ZOD'S HEAD TOWARD THE FAMILY. This would have had the effect of moving Zod's eyes that last bit toward them and cutting them all in half. So it wasn't even organic, just shoehorned in as a reason for Dark Superman to kill a mofo.

Look at the Joker they chose. Look at the hideous Bat symbol. These people are not giving me the "real" DCU, they are just using the names to bring their vision of these characters. I'm sick of that. Just put the comics on the screen. We have like 100 years of scripts and storyboards. Just use them.

So that's why I was underwhelmed.

/nerd rage rant.
agree with the whole post but we can't case judgement on the bit in bold until bvs is released

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Nah it was trash b, super man in general is a lame but super man the animated series made me a fan but this movie man

The first half is super boring
Kevin Costner is a terrible father
And Russell Crowe is a literal deus ex machina
The fights were okay but I'm not a big fan of cgi give me some real stunts to look at
this

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol at this faggy shyt... U must like getting pegged in the ass by trannies if you prefer that over this

:banderas:

right cuz everyone knows the most faggy thing you could do is flirt with a chick.

and yea i prefer character and story over dull action scenes. once the initial shock of seeing the kryptonians fight wears off, there's really not much left to hold your attention. it just devolves into mindless action for 40-50 minutes. punching, flying, more punching, explosions, more punching... what's great about that?

and worst of all it looked awful! terrible looking cgi. jerky animation. zero focus. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I Still believe the movie sucked
- Pa Kent telling Clark to let people die
-The stupid Lois & Clark kiss while everything was going to hell around them
- Long boring fights
-Superman snapping zod neck when he could just move his head up and shyt
-That whole jesus imagery shyt Zack was trying to pull off and is still trying to do in BvS :mjlol:

I had some more problems but I'm blanking right now

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the action was good. superman was wack. his daddy and zod were the best parts. oh and one star

you didnt like passive aggressive emo superman!?

get punked and proceed to throw a truck on two poles without making any noise, superbrehs

My G was a bartender/bus boy. He then moved to Metropolis and is all of a sudden qualified to be a journalist. It's like he got the job cause it's a must plot point, no other reason.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
It's funny how some critics somehow expected superman to contain profound combat and disaster risk management expertise :sas2:

He was not trained in kryptonian special ops and he was up against Zod's military elite :jbhmm:. The catastrophe in metropolis made logical sense in that world with that world destroyer machine on two sides of the earth. There had to be havoc that happened at the end MOS, it was the character's first time dealing with a grave situation. :leon: Thankfully it wasn't like Superman Returns.