Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'ma skip all the whiny bullshyt again and get to the point since I can tell what's really nagging you.

Lastly, I'm going to use your (and your fellow stans) tactic and explain to you how I know I'm sonning you. More people are dapping and replying positively to my posts than they are yours. So I'm getting critical support and making more numbers. That must mean I'm better than you right? Isn't that the mindset you and your fellow stans have when it comes to this DC vs Marvel fake war you've created? If it has higher numbers and critics say good things about it, it's better right? So by your own logic, you're getting sonned. Badly.

What the fukk are you rambling about? You keep calling me (and others) stans but who was it that randomly brought up the "Underoos" line from Civil War two or three posts back? And we're supposedly the ones instigating fake stan wars? You are the one who tried to involve Marvel in a discussion that at no point had anything to do with that, you dumb hypocrite. It's always you guys who can't accept that if someone doesn't like this movie or that movie or whatever, it's simply because they don't like that movie and not because there's a fukking hidden agenda. I'm the one who has been calling out @Prodigal Syndicate since day one about his "mythical Marvel stan" nonsense because there are no stan wars outside of the ones you create in your stupid little heads.

And "my own" logic? If you knew what the fukk you're talking about you'd know I don't give a fukk about the box office outside of what it says about the state of the industry. If you knew what the fukk you're talking about you'd know I don't hold any value to an RT rating or any specific critic's opinion outside of Outlaw Vern and the late great Roger Ebert. But you don't know what the fukk you're talking about because you just live in your little imaginary circle jerk bubble.

shyt, who do you think is dapping your posts? It's the same idiots who think there's a secret conspiracy and constantly get trolled for it, the same bunch of lames whose first go-to response to any argument they can't win is calling someone a fakkit. That's some real high-class support you got there, and you think you're sonning me? Nobody gives a fukk about this so-called "sonning" except you and the circle jerk squad, breh.:mjlol:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'ma skip all the whiny bullshyt again and get to the point since I can tell what's really nagging you.

What the fukk are you rambling about? You keep calling me (and others) stans but who was it that randomly brought up the "Underoos" line from Civil War two or three posts back? And we're supposedly the ones instigating fake stan wars? You are the one who tried to involve Marvel in a discussion that at no point had anything to do with that, you dumb hypocrite. It's always you guys who can't accept that if someone doesn't like this movie or that movie or whatever, it's simply because they don't like that movie and not because there's a fukking hidden agenda. I'm the one who has been calling out @Prodigal Syndicate since day one about his "mythical Marvel stan" nonsense because there are no stan wars outside of the ones you create in your stupid little heads.

And "my own" logic? If you knew what the fukk you're talking about you'd know I don't give a fukk about the box office outside of what it says about the state of the industry. If you knew what the fukk you're talking about you'd know I don't hold any value to an RT rating or any specific critic's opinion outside of Outlaw Vern and the late great Roger Ebert. But you don't know what the fukk you're talking about because you just live in your little imaginary circle jerk bubble.

shyt, who do you think is dapping your posts? It's the same idiots who think there's a secret conspiracy and constantly get trolled for it, the same bunch of lames whose first go-to response to any argument they can't win is calling someone a fakkit. That's some real high-class support you got there, and you think you're sonning me? Nobody gives a fukk about this so-called "sonning" except you and the circle jerk squad, breh.:mjlol:
It took me 1 minute to find this post about you caring about sales about a DC character:

People really in here now acting like Batman wasn't killing it at the box office as far back as 1989? :russ:

'89 Batman made over $450 million worldwide more than 25 years ago. There are probably at least five blockbusters slated for release this year that studios wish could touch that number.

I would've been satisfied with sonning you with that one post, but decided why not pile on:

Box Office: ‘Batman v Superman’ Debuts Lower Than Projected With $166.1 Million

Box Office: ‘Batman v Superman’ Debuts Lower Than Projected With $166.1 Million :sas2:

Box office estimates were too bullish for “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.”

Now that the final numbers have been tallied, it turns out that the superhero gladiator fight grossed $166.1 million, Warner Bros. said Monday. That’s $4 million less than the $170.1 million that the studio initially projected “Batman v Superman” would generate in its first weekend.

It’s still a massive figure, representing a record for a March debut, for Easter weekend and for a DC Comics film. The revised numbers do, however, mean that “Batman v Superman” will drop a rung on the all-time list of top openings. It’s now the seventh biggest debut, behind “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2’s” $169.2 million launch and in front of “The Dark Knight Rises'” $160.9 million bow. “Batman v Superman” ranks as the second biggest debut for Warner Bros.

The film grossed $81.6 million from Thursday pre-shows and on its first day of release on Friday, $50.7 million on Saturday and $33.8 million on Sunday, which coincided with Easter.

A lot was riding on “Batman v Superman’s” performance. Warner Bros. is looking for new franchises to replace outgoing series such as “Harry Potter” and “The Hobbit,” and the hope is that the film will kick off a number of interconnected sequels and spinoffs featuring DC Comics characters. The studio spent $250 million to produce the film and tens of million more in promotional materials. Going into the weekend, the film was expected to bring in roughly $140 million.

Zack Snyder (“Man of Steel”) directs the film with Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman. Reviews were savage, with many critics faulting the film for being over-stuffed with characters and undone by loose narrative threads. Audiences were kinder, handing “Batman v Superman” a B CinemaScore.

The film also did brisk business abroad. It launched to $254 million overseas from 66 markets, including China, where it grossed $57.3 million, the best ever debut for a Warner Bros. release.

Since it's already started falling harder than expected that next week drop-off is going to tell the true box office story.:jbhmm:

I don't think I've ever had this much fun shytting on someone. Like, every time you reply you give me more material to shyt on you with. It really is too easy. Let's continue:

They saw those GotG box office numbers and realized Cap was gonna give them that work. :ahh:

Not only posting about box office numbers, but also comparing Marvel and DC. Something you accused me of giving a shyt about with my referencing "Underoos"

Another one:
:mjlol:

Marvel forced jack shyt. WB moved BvS to that spot trying to force Marvel out of the spot, Marvel was like "we make billions regardless, b" and WB moved their shyt again because they aren't about that life.

Another one :
This selective memory ass shyt right here. :deadmanny:

Marvel Studios never had a movie struggle to make barely $10 million worldwide though. :sas2:

Jonah Hex (2010) - Box Office Mojo

It's always us who claim there's a hidden agenda about why someone doesn't like these movies yet you were the one to come running into this thread talking about a circle jerk of people trying to claim this movie is good. Got you. Keep talking out of your ass breh. None of those posts I quoted, where you clearly gave a fukk about the box office, had anything to do with you caring about the state of the industry. You were doing your usual Marvel vs. DC bullshyt which you accuse others of doing. You realize the shyt you post can be seen and referenced right? But let me guess: me sonning you once more is going to be ignored as "whiney bullshyt" as you try to find something in my post that you can deflect to. You've been doing that for a few days now. I have replied with a post shytting on you regardless.

I don't give a shyt about me sonning you, btw. I'm doing this at my leisure. I'm not taking time out of my day that could be used for things more constructive. Hence there being long gaps between sonnings. Your pathetic responses do my work for me, so responding when I want is light work. You think you're some troll who is getting into people's heads and making them reply how you want, but I've gotten you to mention me saying I'm sonning you in every reply you've made. You mention that more than you mention the actual arguments I'm making. You care more about me saying I'm sonning you than you care (well you're also incapable) of challenging my arguments.
Don't think I didn't notice how you completely ignored a certain part of my last post either.:mjpls:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Cavill is pretty lame and unconvincing as superman. Wish they picked another actor. Ms. Lane is an eye sore.

Lane looked okay in man of steel, but man in bvs Lane was gross, her face and neck was swollen for most of the film.

She was so hot in that episode of the office.

amy%2Badams%2BThe%2BOffice.jpg

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It took me 1 minute to find this post about you caring about sales about a DC character:

I would've been satisfied with sonning you with that one post, but decided why not pile on:

I don't think I've ever had this much fun shytting on someone. Like, every time you reply you give me more material to shyt on you with. It really is too easy. Let's continue:

Not only posting about box office numbers, but also comparing Marvel and DC. Something you accused me of giving a shyt about with my referencing "Underoos"

Another one:

Another one :

It's always us who claim there's a hidden agenda about why someone doesn't like these movies yet you were the one to come running into this thread talking about a circle jerk of people trying to claim this movie is good. Got you. Keep talking out of your ass breh. None of those posts I quoted, where you clearly gave a fukk about the box office, had anything to do with you caring about the state of the industry. You were doing your usual Marvel vs. DC bullshyt which you accuse others of doing. You realize the shyt you post can be seen and referenced right? But let me guess: me sonning you once more is going to be ignored as "whiney bullshyt" as you try to find something in my post that you can deflect to. You've been doing that for a few days now. I have replied with a post shytting on you regardless.

I don't give a shyt about me sonning you, btw. I'm doing this at my leisure. I'm not taking time out of my day that could be used for things more constructive. Hence there being long gaps between sonnings. Your pathetic responses do my work for me, so responding when I want is light work. You think you're some troll who is getting into people's heads and making them reply how you want, but I've gotten you to mention me saying I'm sonning you in every reply you've made. You mention that more than you mention the actual arguments I'm making. You care more about me saying I'm sonning you than you care (well you're also incapable) of challenging my arguments.
Don't think I didn't notice how you completely ignored a certain part of my last post either.:mjpls:

Half of those posts are me clearly trolling DC stans. It's that simple. Why do you think I had that Defective Comics avatar? Trolling. You can't pretend I'm not trolling all of a sudden when I clearly am doing it all the time. Why do you think I called my BvS review "Bull v shyt: Yawn of 'scust ish"? Why do you think this smiley exists?

wRZYGYN.png
058d6076-4291-45cf-9ba4-524fed704de3

But I'm not trolling, and all of a sudden you're doing this at your own leisure like you didn't take time the other day to drop a post about how you were gonna be responding later like people are just sitting around in anticipation for the continuation of this shyt.:mjlol:

Just face it breh, you talk about getting in my head but I've clearly gotten in yours the way you are obsessing over me right now when nobody cares. And I don't need to challenge any of your arguments because none of them make sense. All of that shyt is you just looking up a bunch of old posts by me like an obsessed stan, misinterpreting half of them and thinking you're onto something. Because when you try to prove me wrong about not caring about the box office just for what it says about the industry and your first proof of evidence is a post where I literally reflect on the current state of the industry in regards to an older movie's box office success....

People really in here now acting like Batman wasn't killing it at the box office as far back as 1989? :russ:

'89 Batman made over $450 million worldwide more than 25 years ago. There are probably at least five blockbusters slated for release this year that studios wish could touch that number.

... why should I bother taking anything you say serious after that?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
terry cloth pussies complaining about being proven wrong.. thats what years of watching soft ass marfooL flicks does to your psyche.. pussies cant even handle roasting without crying

''bu bu bu . did i warrant all that :to: '' man fukk you and your lineage

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Y'all nikkas lame keep that shyt to y'all selves, stay on topic n discuss like adults

we would discuss like adults if those bytch ass marfooL babies didnt cry everytime a DC thread was made reciting the same nitpicking for 5 years... go into any marvel thread and tell me if you see this level of whine from anyone

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
we would discuss like adults if those bytch ass marfooL babies didnt cry everytime a DC thread was made reciting the same nitpicking for 5 years... go into any marvel thread and tell me if you see this level of whine from anyone
Are we not allowed to ciritisize dnt get mad cuz no one does it in marvel threads, that's a choice they have. And I've seen people criticize marvel all the time, I made a thread in their lack of displayin super strength correctly, many have stayed their dislike for gotg dancing scene and how bad im3 was. People generally fukk with marvel cuz the got the head on straight with a good gameplay and great universe D.C. Not so much

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Are we not allowed to ciritisize dnt get mad cuz no one does it in marvel threads, that's a choice they have. And I've seen people criticize marvel all the time, I made a thread in their lack of displayin super strength correctly, many have stayed their dislike for gotg dancing scene and how bad im3 was. People generally fukk with marvel cuz the got the head on straight with a good gameplay and great universe D.C. Not so much

DC is 3 films in and nikkas is saying flop flop flop and nitpicking.. MCU's first 3 films were assssss minus Ironman 1 so fukk you mean ??

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Half of those posts are me clearly trolling DC stans. It's that simple. Why do you think I had that Defective Comics avatar? Trolling. You can't pretend I'm not trolling all of a sudden when I clearly am doing it all the time. Why do you think I called my BvS review "Bull v shyt: Yawn of 'scust ish"? Why do you think this smiley exists?

wRZYGYN.png
058d6076-4291-45cf-9ba4-524fed704de3

But I'm not trolling, and all of a sudden you're doing this at your own leisure like you didn't take time the other day to drop a post about how you were gonna be responding later like people are just sitting around in anticipation for the continuation of this shyt.:mjlol:

Just face it breh, you talk about getting in my head but I've clearly gotten in yours the way you are obsessing over me right now when nobody cares. And I don't need to challenge any of your arguments because none of them make sense. All of that shyt is you just looking up a bunch of old posts by me like an obsessed stan, misinterpreting half of them and thinking you're onto something. Because when you try to prove me wrong about not caring about the box office just for what it says about the industry and your first proof of evidence is a post where I literally reflect on the current state of the industry in regards to an older movie's box office success....

... why should I bother taking anything you say serious after that?
Breh, you lost. I read this shyt a few days ago, rolled my eyes, and proceeded to make my fantasy football picks, watch football and get drunk. You can't think of any way to combat what I'm saying so instead you decide what I'm saying makes no sense. A classic defense mechanism from someone outmatched. I called you a troll. You then reply with a post saying clearly half of your posts are trolling DC stans. Confirming you're a troll and should not be taken seriously. I've never seen that smilie by the way, You're not important enough for me to know it exists. "Bu, bu, bu, but I'm important enough for you to reply to and look up my posts" I'm not obsessing over you. I'm sonning you. When I have the time to do so, I take five minutes out of my day to write a post doing so. I can link you to many other instances of me doing the same thing to other posters who I haven't addressed since. Unlike you, when I make an argument, I like using facts. The shyt you take the time to post, is the evidence I use to prove you're talking out of your ass. It's not me being an obsessive stan. It's me using the shyt that comes out of your mouth against you. I easily find five posts of you saying shyt that counters your argument, yet you, very poorly, try to claim one of those posts defeats my argument and the other were you just trolling.

Don't think I don't notice you ignoring a certain point in one of my past posts, twice now, breh:mjpls:

Yeah, you're allowed to criticize. And people that disagree with you are allowed to reply. Welcome to a message board, breh

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Breh, you lost. I read this shyt a few days ago, rolled my eyes, and proceeded to make my fantasy football picks, watch football and get drunk. You can't think of any way to combat what I'm saying so instead you decide what I'm saying makes no sense. A classic defense mechanism from someone outmatched. I called you a troll. You then reply with a post saying clearly half of your posts are trolling DC stans. Confirming you're a troll and should not be taken seriously. I've never seen that smilie by the way, You're not important enough for me to know it exists. "Bu, bu, bu, but I'm important enough for you to reply to and look up my posts" I'm not obsessing over you. I'm sonning you. When I have the time to do so, I take five minutes out of my day to write a post doing so. I can link you to many other instances of me doing the same thing to other posters who I haven't addressed since. Unlike you, when I make an argument, I like using facts. The shyt you take the time to post, is the evidence I use to prove you're talking out of your ass. It's not me being an obsessive stan. It's me using the shyt that comes out of your mouth against you. I easily find five posts of you saying shyt that counters your argument, yet you, very poorly, try to claim one of those posts defeats my argument and the other were you just trolling.

Don't think I don't notice you ignoring a certain point in one of my past posts, twice now, breh:mjpls:

Yeah, you're allowed to criticize. And people that disagree with you are allowed to reply. Welcome to a message board, breh

You're not obsessing over me but you felt the need to still reply after like five days? Sure thing, breh.:beli:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

It's the constant bytchin by D.C. nikkas

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It gets hate from low testosterone fakkits on the internet. Most red blooded males like this movie.
It is now up to a 75% approval on Rotten Tomatoes and 7.1 on IMDB.

Also, Dawn of Justice is up to 64% approval on Rotten Tomatoes and 6.4 on IMDB.

The Low T crowd lost.

Last edited: