Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It is now up to a 75% approval on Rotten Tomatoes and 7.1 on IMDB.

Also, Dawn of Justice is up to 64% approval on Rotten Tomatoes and 6.4 on IMDB.

The Low T crowd lost.
Superman is low T. Crying while killing Zod and then basically killing himself to stop Doomsday in the er uh sequel.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
2nd to last, and then yeah the last. lol
Is that a sellout move or nah?

Idk, he's done it so many times. Trapped them in the phantom zone then keep them as a trophy in the Fortress :mjlol:

Maybe he's the villain the whole time :jbhmm:

Even Kara was beefing with him, along with the Martian :ohhh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Right? 'Crypton had it's chance!' is the most step and fetch line in movie history. :mjpls:
Man you really gonna make me harp on this and its such bullshyt to say Krypton had its chance. If thats the case Kal should have died on Krypton. Jorel and Kal are hypocrites. Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure Kal and Jorel are the bad guys. Zod tried to tell the politicians what was up and they waged a war on him when he challenged their authority. He even said they were idiots wasting time arguing instead of trying to fix the problem and what does he get for it? The Phantom Zone. Some fukked up and inhumane punishment that last for millions of years. And then when he gets out to try and establish a new home for his people who planet blew up Kal sides with weak ass humans who treated him like shyt and has to keep his identity a secret b/c they wont accept him. His old man even knew humans werent shyt and would turn on him as soon as he revealed his powers.
Supes aint shyt:pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean he did kill the last surviving member of his planet

If you think for a second that Snyder took that into account when filming that scene.:heh:

The movie never suggests that Superman has an affinity for Zod or any of his kryptonian allies, or that he's debating whether to side with Earth or with Krypton. In fact the first thing Digital Russel Crowe tells Superman when he discovers the ship is that Zod is evil and must be stopped.

:duck:B-b-but Superman felt bad about killing his kryptonian brother.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i think people really forget.... or wasn't born..... or was still too young.....

to remember the fukkING BULLshyt we had to go through in the 80s/90s comic books

y'all realize after batman and robin, they literally just said fukk comic book movies... like no.... it has a comic to it??? get that script the fukk outta here

that's how horribly bad it got

i watch these new movies with tears in my eyes.... imagine the 80s avengers with cotton suits and claymation lasers :mjlol:

lowkey BLADE(wesley snipes) brought back comic book movies in mainstream but hell never get the credit.:mjpls:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Lane looked okay in man of steel, but man in bvs Lane was gross, her face and neck was swollen for most of the film.

She was so hot in that episode of the office.

amy%2Badams%2BThe%2BOffice.jpg

FACTS.....she was bad on the office