Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You must never even seen a tornado or something. Where else were you supposed to seek shelter? In fact, they TELL you to seek shelter under bridges, in ditches, and under overpasses in case you are on the road and a fukking tornado is coming for you :comeon:

And If some one is running towards it guaranteed you're looking direct at the dumbass.

They were all SAFE under the bridge, they saw the guy leave and go back.

Whether you think the scene is dumb or not the fact is that the dad didn't want dude to save him or it would expose himself...

They absolutely DO NOT tell you to go under bridges and overpasses

Ohio.gov | OCSWA | Tornado Safety & the Dangers of Highway Overpasses

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The irony of the whole tornado scene is that flashforward x number of years and everyone knows about Clark's powers anyway so his dad's sacrifice was pointless
Sort of like how Zod could have just got the codex from clark and peaced to another planet instead of just saying nah Earth needs to be destroyed for new krypton

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The irony of the whole tornado scene is that flashforward x number of years and everyone knows about Clark's powers anyway so his dad's sacrifice was pointless
Sort of like how Zod could have just got the codex from clark and peaced to another planet instead of just saying nah Earth needs to be destroyed for new krypton

The world doesn't know. There are some in the local area of Smallville that know who he is but they respect what he's done for them and they keep quiet.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not true at all. They were still playing on the steez that Clark Kent and Superman look nothing alike.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I saw this movie again and i have to agree. It is underrated. Idk why ppl hate it so much. Anyway, is Superman's disguise the dumbest disguise in superhero history?
This guy puts on some glasses and that's it :mjlol:
just put a comb brush mustache on him

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I actually don't mind the story or the characters. And I'm not invested in the Superman lore enough to care about what he did with the mythology.

I thought that the movie itself was structurally bad though. Feels like a bunch of short little vignettes, instead of an actual film. I really wasn't feelin' the use of flashbacks. Should have kept it chronological.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
It might no longer hold this crown and replace it with another superman movie in Batman v Superman.

People just hate the dark tone, but I think it's great :wow:

I honestly don't understand this argument. If people didn't want a dark tone they wouldn't have gone to a DC film in the first place. The movie just wasn't great. No hate, no Marvel stanning. Just an honest opinion. The tone has nothing to do with it. There are many dark movies that still work to make themselves endearing/enjoyable. Punisher on this season of Daredevil was dark but there was a joy to seeing him.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just watched it AGAIN tonight (on FX)

This movie is GREAT
Its on again and watching it now I really like this shyt more so than the first time I watched it. The fight scenes were so damn dope and the intro with Jo-rel is just :ohhh:. It's been coming on lately and is just one of those movies I have to watch. I know its only been 3 years but it's aged pretty damn good and can stand on its own. :cape:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its on again and watching it now I really like this shyt more so than the first time I watched it. The fight scenes were so damn dope and the intro with Jo-rel is just :ohhh:. It's been coming on lately and is just one of those movies I have to watch. I know its only been 3 years but it's aged pretty damn good and can stand on its own. :cape:
It's a top 10 comic book film of all time easily.

I get snyder has always just been polarizing but I love all his films except sucker punch.