Man, I slept on Wolf of Wall Street... :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Not a Lro fan, but he killed it. That scene when the drugs kicked in @ the country club :russ:

How did Jonah not win supporting actor for this :mindblown:

3hrs flew by watching thos sh1t.

And Margot Robbie is actually a good actress :banderas:

Dope movie all around. Brilliantly displays how stock brokers are just car salesmen on roids.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Best thing about it, similar to a lot of Scorsese fair it gets better with multiple viewings.

You don't like Leo?! :dahell:Who are your preferred leading men in film right now?
I fux wit Denzel, Matt Damon(welltge Bourne Damon), Tom Hardy needs to do more sh1t, Mcconaughey, Renner, Cheadle(need more leading roles) :damn:

Leo is cool, I just think him and Brad Pitt have been overrated. This was my favorite Leo performance doe. Jonah was stealin the movie doe :wow:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
been sittin on it for almost a year:patrice:

I haven't gotten around to watching it either.....

I never wanted to go to the theater to see it and just figured it would come on tv. Apparently its one of those Paramount flix that goes to epix instead of Starz, HBO or SHO. Thankful Netflix had it? :ohlawd: Been in the instant que for a couple wks.

Movoe made me respect Jonah Hill'a talent. Thought his performance in Moneyball was so overhyped. But he was dope in this

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
been sittin on it for almost a year:patrice:

:ufdup:

I never wanted to go to the theater to see it and just figured it would come on tv. Apparently its one of those Paramount flix that goes to epix instead of Starz, HBO or SHO. Thankful Netflix had it? :ohlawd: Been in the instant que for a couple wks.

Movoe made me respect Jonah Hill'a talent. Thought his performance in Moneyball was so overhyped. But he was dope in this

Epix has a deal with netflix all the flicks go up iirc