Man I fukked My Back Up Something Serious At Work This Morning. First Time Ever WTF Do I Do?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This job pays too good enough money to be calling in and shyt I need mines. During my 10 year working career Ive only called in twice (once because of an ice storm, and second because of food poisoning. I made up for the latter though by coming in on both of my off days). Man Im pissed I fukking bent over and lifted this heavy casing for this honey ham to put in this machine man that shyt is hard to put in so I picked that up and tried to jam that shyt in there man I fukked up. Will I have to call in tonight? How long does this shyt take to subside? This is fukked up for real I work my ass off and this shyt happens.
This job pays too good enough money to be calling in and shyt I need mines. During my 10 year working career Ive only called in twice (once because of an ice storm, and second because of food poisoning. I made up for the latter though by coming in on both of my off days). Man Im pissed I fukking bent over and lifted this heavy casing for this honey ham to put in this machine man that shyt is hard to put in so I picked that up and tried to jam that shyt in there man I fukked up. Will I have to call in tonight? How long does this shyt take to subside? This is fukked up for real I work my ass off and this shyt happens.
Go to a sports medicine doctor, get pain meds and go to physical therapy

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
if u just threw out ur back (and its not a serious strain or tear) u need to do stretches to activate your glutes. the back muscles have contracted and are stiffed and inflamed . glute activation uses those muscles and stretches them out.

but even after stretching you will not be at 100%. Your back will still need heat, ice, and rest to reduce the swelling. if you work in a strenuous labor environment you’re probably out for at least two days and that’s again, assuming you just threw out your back
Damn I now see why I got sciatica 3 times

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
So I gotta miss 3 days before Im eligible to file workers comp. I called in though. Both jobs.