Man I fukked My Back Up Something Serious At Work This Morning. First Time Ever WTF Do I Do?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You should've saved your money so you could afford a sick day, or five OP

Nah because they tell us to stretch before we hit the floor, and we dont lol.
Bend over and stretch, before me and my friends do any lifting, pulling, grabbing, etc. heavy stuff, we all make sure we're loose and limber

But yeah, I'd honestly fire y'all if I knew y'all didn't stretch, I can't stand behind a man who ain't loose, OP, can't use them on my team either :birdman:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
if u just threw out ur back (and its not a serious strain or tear) u need to do stretches to activate your glutes.
Let's just assume he doesn't work in Manhattan
full

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
This job pays too good enough money to be calling in and shyt I need mines. During my 10 year working career Ive only called in twice (once because of an ice storm, and second because of food poisoning. I made up for the latter though by coming in on both of my off days). Man Im pissed I fukking bent over and lifted this heavy casing for this honey ham to put in this machine man that shyt is hard to put in so I picked that up and tried to jam that shyt in there man I fukked up. Will I have to call in tonight? How long does this shyt take to subside? This is fukked up for real I work my ass off and this shyt happens.

Workman's comp. Use it. Don't be dumb and cause permanent damage to yourself for a job. Everyone at a job is replaceable, never forget that.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Nah because they tell us to stretch before we hit the floor, and we dont lol.

If you do that on an assembly line, you are fukked. Your body would give out quickly.

Edit: I know at Toyota they do 6-10 minutes of stretches before the line starts running; you'd be wise to do them and use the ice they give you to prevent inflammation and injury.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so what, professional ballers will stretch for hours and still get injured. it's not about what they told you, it's about what happened. you got injured performing a job duty.

man i swear, so many people be talking themselves out of their rights for no good reason. if you don't know better just ask a lawyer

All of this :pachaha:

These companies do not care about their workers. If he died today, his position will be up on the site by Monday. Take whatever you can from these comapnies

I've NEVER seen a more clear cut case of workman's comp than this but he's trying his hardest to not accept it. Stretching or no stretching, he got injured at work. HELLO!

brigitte-nielsen-confused.gif

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Was this routine or were you trying to lift something heavy that you had no business trying to lift? If you messed up your back bad, you might have spasms, and that shyt is the worst. Will have you not even being able to get out of bed.