Man I fukked My Back Up Something Serious At Work This Morning. First Time Ever WTF Do I Do?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Was this routine or were you trying to lift something heavy that you had no business trying to lift? If you messed up your back bad, you might have spasms, and that shyt is the worst. Will have you not even being able to get out of bed.

Routine. We gotta got to stop the machine from pumping out meat and change swap cases when the shyt runs out. Its part of my job.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Routine. We gotta got to stop the machine from pumping out meat and change swap cases when the shyt runs out. Its part of my job.
So this was just a freak accident of something you’ve done a million times?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bend over and stretch, before me and my friends do any lifting, pulling, grabbing, etc. heavy stuff, we all make sure we're loose and limber

But yeah, I'd honestly fire y'all if I knew y'all didn't stretch, I can't stand behind a man who ain't loose, OP, can't use them on my team either :birdman:
This whole verse is crazy :dame:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Not a million but yea. Im FAIRLY new here.
If you’re new, you probably haven’t been fully acclimated to that workload. As far as recovery, you might be lucky and feel ok in a week. You might start having back spasms, and there’s really no timetable with that. You may think you’re feeling ok, then the shyt will flare up out of nowhere.

I hurt my back playing basketball some years ago, and the following day I could barely walk. Went to a chiropractor for about a month until I started feeling somewhat normal again. I also go to the gym regularly. Resumed my life. My back would be sore here and there, but I wasn’t having spasms. HOWEVER, they would resurface about 3 years later, and I went back to the chiropractor and she got me right. So far, it’s been 5 years and I haven’t had any back pain since.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
This job pays too good enough money to be calling in and shyt I need mines. During my 10 year working career Ive only called in twice (once because of an ice storm, and second because of food poisoning. I made up for the latter though by coming in on both of my off days). Man Im pissed I fukking bent over and lifted this heavy casing for this honey ham to put in this machine man that shyt is hard to put in so I picked that up and tried to jam that shyt in there man I fukked up. Will I have to call in tonight? How long does this shyt take to subside? This is fukked up for real I work my ass off and this shyt happens.
Scorpion gave you that fatality combo huh

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
fukked my back up once lifting a short gremlin in the back seat to do my super move and learned about these…

product-back-pain-therapy-new.webp

You’re welcome old nikka.

:flabbynsick:

Daps
:francis:

Breh take some time off, a back injury is one of the worst thing to have. You may never regain full range of motion or complete mobility if you dobt treat it seriously.

Seriously a back injury will follow you for life.