Man I fukked My Back Up Something Serious At Work This Morning. First Time Ever WTF Do I Do?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This job pays too good enough money to be calling in and shyt I need mines. During my 10 year working career Ive only called in twice (once because of an ice storm, and second because of food poisoning. I made up for the latter though by coming in on both of my off days). Man Im pissed I fukking bent over and lifted this heavy casing for this honey ham to put in this machine man that shyt is hard to put in so I picked that up and tried to jam that shyt in there man I fukked up. Will I have to call in tonight? How long does this shyt take to subside? This is fukked up for real I work my ass off and this shyt happens.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This job pays too good enough money to be calling in and shyt I need mines. During my 10 year working career Ive only called in twice (once because of an ice storm, and second because of food poisoning. I made up for the latter though by coming in on both of my off days). Man Im pissed I fukking bent over and lifted this heavy casing for this honey ham to put in this machine man that shyt is hard to put in so I picked that up and tried to jam that shyt in there man I fukked up. Will I have to call in tonight? How long does this shyt take to subside? This is fukked up for real I work my ass off and this shyt happens.
Hospital.

Doctor.

Workers comp.

You lifting hams into machines my guy. Your job ain’t that precious. Get your workers comp/ benefits and start learning a skill while you recover.

Daps
Nah because they tell us to stretch before we hit the floor, and we dont lol.

so what, professional ballers will stretch for hours and still get injured. it's not about what they told you, it's about what happened. you got injured performing a job duty.

man i swear, so many people be talking themselves out of their rights for no good reason. if you don't know better just ask a lawyer

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
if u just threw out ur back (and its not a serious strain or tear) u need to do stretches to activate your glutes. the back muscles have contracted and are stiffed and inflamed . glute activation uses those muscles and stretches them out.

but even after stretching you will not be at 100%. Your back will still need heat, ice, and rest to reduce the swelling. if you work in a strenuous labor environment you’re probably out for at least two days and that’s again, assuming you just threw out your back

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

seconds-superJumbo.jpg