Man get shot confronting two men over his girl in a smoke shop.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know its also important to note that theres people doing time in prison because the person they punched or kicked them died. In other words, fighting is a risk in itself. Gotta practice self defense. Even doing nothing and ignoring someone whos antagonizing you is a form of self defense. Its not worth the headache

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

But why? WTF

fukking crazy bro

As we getting older, you kind of realise, especially in huge cities that at times we are at mercy of mental people.

Staying focused constantly can be tiring
It's so scary, there is so many mentally unhinged people among us that could snap at any moment :demonic:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So many permanent L's that could have been avoided.

Never should have went into the shop, but if you do....you get right to it swinging and try to do the most damage as fast as possible. Going in there to talk first in a situation like that only gives nikkas time to prepare for you. If you know you going in there to fight. Then just do it. All that performative aggression ain't needed.

with that said, dude with the gun is bytch material got damn.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Branson got a juice shop ?
It's in Harlem and it's called Branson Got Juice. Usually when you go to places that charge $12 for a smoothie the people are nice to you, I was the only customer in the store and dreadhead acted like it was the first smoothie and thousandth smoothie at the same time, hella disgruntled as he was pulling out the bag of frozen berries from the freezer :sadcam:

Another store in Harlem I asked if they carry dog food. I guess this is slang for a drug and Asian lady was like "no! We don't selll that shyt here" so I go look around and I find a can of dog food and bring it to the counter, her while demeanor changes and she's like "oh, for dog. That means something else round here"

Moral of the story, avoid Harlem businesses. I was traveling from California and I parked my car one street up from 110th street, on a street with a parking lot that had these old Cadillacs. I told my girlfriend to stay in the car with the dog because I knew she'd attract the wrong kind of attention but just imagine traveling that far and telling your girl to stay in the car because you don't wanna defend her honor for some frivolous reason

Basically what happened in OP is girl went back to the car after breh sent her in to get a Swisher or something. Someone said something to her and he was like "oh hell nah, watch this" and then went in there to defend her honor. Saw the gun come out and didn't wanna run out the store

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
So many permanent L's that could have been avoided.

Never should have went into the shop, but if you do....you get right to it swinging and try to do the most damage as fast as possible. Going in there to talk first in a situation like that only gives nikkas time to prepare for you. If you know you going in there to fight. Then just do it. All that performative aggression ain't needed.

with that said, dude with the gun is bytch material got damn.
This x1000 - people think they're in a John Wayne movie where you each get to say your line before the duel. Nahhh if you are going there to rectify a situation and do some disciplining you swing. No verbal initiation, no shoving match. No squaring up. Swing. Doesn't have to be some fair one either

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
There used to be 2000+ murders a year in NY annually in the 80s and 90s

We barely even get a quarter of that anymore.

We gotta stop acting like nikkas had fair ones and used fists in our area. They didn't.

"nikkas used to fight in my era" is the biggest myth ever spoken by nikkas ages 35-55 from NYC.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Burn NYC to the ground. The draconian gun laws have it where only the deviants and degenerates are strapped and the masses are food.

First of all, New York City is the city of all cities.
I agree with you in regard to law abiding people having the right to defend themselves but in a place like NY it's like there are too many people rubbing shoulders for people to have some type of stand your ground type law. If everyone has a gun there all of the sudden a lot of shootings are going to be justifiable

And once you go into a store looking to handle your business in such a manner you are no longer a law abiding citizen

People that carry (lethal machinery) have an utmost responsibility, more so than people that drive a car (heavy machinery)

This means walking across the street to avoid trouble. Walking away from people that disrespect you on some "I don't want no issues here"

I was once in Las Vegas with my Bay Area friends, they were two blocks up from me and I got into a squabble with some LA folk. They tried to run me over, driving super fast with erratic aggression. I was carrying. I ran. Had I not, I'd be in prison or dead

Carrying is a big responsibility. It does not make you a vigilante