The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Explain this :lupe:
that's an a/c unit that is placed in the window. So instead of having central a/c and a thermostat, older houses/apts didn't come equipped with that; there's a unit (like the size and shape of a microwave that is installed in the window in order for cool air to filter throughout the house)

pattern-of-fire-escapes-and-window-air-conditioning-units-on-side-FJY5X0.jpg

ACWindow.jpg

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I hate those things...:scust: you know what's worse than those??? Cicada's seen one up close one time the buzzing damn near gave me a heart attack.:picard: strong ass wings.
Youre scared of Cicadas? :laff:

I grab em just to hear the buzz, then throw em and watch em boomerang

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
palmetto bug is what cacs call roaches. very popular term in south carolina where them shyts are everywhere

Not a lot but I’ve heard some Black people use Palmetto Bug too tho. Palmetto, waterbug, tree roach. I think they all kinda good for the same thing. But folks do use Palmetto when they trying to act like they don’t have roaches. I dont think it really matters how clean you are tho, if you stay under a tree canopy or on the ground floor you gonna see them. Worst pest ever, had one so big i didn’t even see it first, I heard it walking on the floor and then flicked the light on. Had another one on my chest when I was sleep. Woke up and thought it was a dream, flicked it away and went back to sleep and when I woke up for real and was making the bed, that bytch crawled out from under the bed. :snoop:

Bengal spray works like magic tho. I stay with a can of that.